:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could play at least one instrument well. But I'm average at everything

btw how does this band work now? we send our parts here and then put them together haha :D

hei Rolle muuten, Järkyttävä toi Kauhajoki.. Ei mee meillä Suomalaisilla hyvin. En ees jaksa uutisia kattoa enää.. Jotenkin ärsyttää toi uutisointi vaikka se onkin ihan ymmärrettävää.. Se ampuja vaan saa vaan siten mitä halusikin eli nimensä kaikkien huulille.. Ei toi aselakijuttu mitään muuta, pimeitä aseita saa mistä vaan kun se ongelma on siinä, että mikä saa ihmisen tekemään tollasia.. huhhuh

dare I say, you deserved it.

Hang it on your wall and then peopel would ask you what the fuck is the smell and you would take a smug face and go "that's the smell of Chris Martin's sweat, people."

Now I can smell Chris until the end of my life! :dance:

I EVEN ASKED FOR HIS UBERSWEATY T-SHIRT,BUT HE STRICLY SAID NO 3 TIMES :(

but at least that towel :dance::happy:

Im like the happiest person in the universe!

I share my room with my brother,gonna be quite hard for him :laugh4:

I was on second gig yesterday and came home at 630 am and went to school immediately,imagine the 3 hours of P.E

I wish I could play saxophone..

hey I can teach you...:wacko:

Woot woot, we so have a band now :cool3:

And Jules, let's join Muse :wacky: Let's just go "oh dudes..this is the situation.. you just got a cellist and a saxophonist into your band "

They are too sweet to kick us out anyway :wacko:

yayyyy....I always wanted to play in a band but haven't found one so far...:bigcry:

I wish I could play at least one instrument well. But I'm average at everything

btw how does this band work now? we send our parts here and then put them together haha :D

hei Rolle muuten, Järkyttävä toi Kauhajoki.. Ei mee meillä Suomalaisilla hyvin. En ees jaksa uutisia kattoa enää.. Jotenkin ärsyttää toi uutisointi vaikka se onkin ihan ymmärrettävää.. Se ampuja vaan saa vaan siten mitä halusikin eli nimensä kaikkien huulille.. Ei toi aselakijuttu mitään muuta, pimeitä aseita saa mistä vaan kun se ongelma on siinä, että mikä saa ihmisen tekemään tollasia.. huhhuh

Niinpä..en enää ees jaksa kahtoo mitään uutisia kun aina on vaan samat aiheet ja nyt alkaa jo vähän mennä ylihilseen kun joka ikisessä ohjelmassa jauhavat vaan siitä.

Ja kyllä tosiaan pitäs parantaa mielenterveyshoitoja..ei tästä nyt tuu mitään jos joka vuos alkaa tulla tämmösiä :\

Kyllähän ne sairaat tyypit löytää aina jotakin millä voi tappaa ihmisiä jos niin haluavat että eihän se aselaki välttämättä auta yhtään mitään mutta saa nyt nähdä.. Hyvä että jotakin edes tekevät

hey I can teach you...:wacko:

yayyyy....I always wanted to play in a band but haven't found one so far...:bigcry:

I haven't even wanted to play in a band but i just got insanely inspired last night when i was watching crazy vids of muse and them having soo much fun playing together and hanging out together aaah. I know it's hard work but i think it'd be insanle fun too :wacko:

piano, pretty poorly even though I had a teacher for 6 years . I can play guitar a bit I mean strum but I really suck then I like to sing though I'm not too good at that either :P

Oh I remember Will sending me tracks of you singing fix you or white christmas,btw I was taking piano lessons for five years from 6 to 11,in spite of that I dont really play it very well,only if it comes to Coldplay