• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I EVEN ASKED FOR HIS UBERSWEATY T-SHIRT,BUT HE STRICLY SAID NO 3 TIMES :(

but at least that towel :dance::happy:

I can imagine that moment :laugh3:

Woot woot, we so have a band now :cool3:

And Jules, let's join Muse :wacky: Let's just go "oh dudes..this is the situation.. you just got a cellist and a saxophonist into your band "

They are too sweet to kick us out anyway :wacko:

yeahh they're too nice :D... I don't know anything about music but I could be like their roadie 42 or something... and party with them :laugh3:

I WANT TO BE IN THE BAND TOO !

I can play something, too.. :P some people say I can sing, too but it's a filthy lie.. :P

And Marek, I'm so happy for you! dare I say, you deserved it.

Hang it on your wall and then peopel would ask you what the fuck is the smell and you would take a smug face and go "that's the smell of Chris Martin's sweat, people."

You can join or virtual band :P An hey you can sing!! I remember i listend to one of your covers long ago and it sounded great :D

Mwhahaha, mareko totally deserves that towel but oh boy that's gonna smell after a while :wacky:

Too bad Muse don't have a saxophon:(

Aww,lets form a band like muse but with saxophon included :cool3:

Woot woot, we so have a band now :cool3:

And Jules, let's join Muse :wacky: Let's just go "oh dudes..this is the situation.. you just got a cellist and a saxophonist into your band "

They are too sweet to kick us out anyway :wacko:

Exactly! Damn how i wish i could amke a living out of music ( well i kinda do that in some way at the radio station but i mean playing i front of people and all :P )

I wish I could play at least one instrument well. But I'm average at everything

btw how does this band work now? we send our parts here and then put them together haha :D

Nah! You're great at piano! waaaay better than me, i remember your fog cover on piano, that was awesome! :D

Now I can smell Chris until the end of my life! :dance:

I EVEN ASKED FOR HIS UBERSWEATY T-SHIRT,BUT HE STRICLY SAID NO 3 TIMES :(

but at least that towel :dance::happy:

Im like the happiest person in the universe!

I share my room with my brother,gonna be quite hard for him :laugh4:

I was on second gig yesterday and came home at 630 am and went to school immediately,imagine the 3 hours of P.E

Whoa! you so have to take a pic of that towel and share it with us dude! :dance:

I haven't even wanted to play in a band but i just got insanely inspired last night when i was watching crazy vids of muse and them having soo much fun playing together and hanging out together aaah. I know it's hard work but i think it'd be insanle fun too :wacko:

No waay! Have you watched the bonus dvd disk of hullabaloo?When they do insane in gigs and backstage? and dom running over a table of drinks with this mini car and matt throwing his guitar at dom and chris carrying dom over his head? hahaha I want crazy friend like that and tour the world, damn it! :bigcry:

I've always wanted to be in a band but I've always known I'm not good enough

Hey, i'm no good enough and i've been in like 7 bands haha, the first one i was in , i was aroudn 15 i think and they kicked me out cos i used to play drunk all the time ( i used to get drunk after half glass of beer though :P) :drunk: I was a bad , bad boy :disappointed: Especially cos i was so drunk once that i took the singers guitar and smashed it onstage hahaha