✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how a human can sleep this much.

I'm constantly tired.

I sleep around 7-9 hours a night PLUS sleeping during the day. For example last night i slept from 00.00 to 09:30 and after coming back home around 14:00 i was tired already and ended up sleeping for a bit over an hour mwah. It's 22:20 now and i'm tired again :(

I think it's because of the weather and autumn :bigcry:

And not eating totally healthy.... :shy:

Fiiine! I know it would help if i just ate less cookies :disappointed:

[/rant]

Nah, i wont let myself go over a certain weight limit :wacky:

I'm still way under it but i guess i'm saving food for the cold winter, hahaha

I luuuf walking with my doggy and listening to the radio for an hour every day though :heart:

The highlight of my days really! although it's getting darn cold and i forgot to wear my warmer sporty jacket when i went out today but aaah welll, i survive with my excess food baggages :wacky:

Anyway, i'm off to take my goddy out once more and then i'm off to the land of dreams!

Bye bye Renny ding doo

last night I had a dream where we both were going to germany to visit jules and I was buying my plane ticket and talking with you and you were telling me that I needed a ticket to perù first so I'd be able to find you and then get a plane to go to germany

it was quite weird :laugh3:

last night I had a dream where we both were going to germany to visit jules and I was buying my plane ticket and talking with you and you were telling me that I needed a ticket to perù first so I'd be able to find you and then get a plane to go to germany

whaaaaaaaaa greatttttttttt....I would have opened the door and looked like that:

snapshot20081001at3.jpg

sometimes I wish dreams would come true:bigcry:

awwww that's cool....it's still getting colder and colder here everyday...:dozey:

I'm good.....my sister got a new laptop today....so we took funny webcam pics with my parents....mwha that was funny...and we went to a cocnert my sister had with her new choir...and tomorrow I'll go to a birthday parrddddyyyy....wooohooooo....yeah that's my current life...I need to find a job...

ohh hope you'll find one soon... but until then.. just relax and have fun :dance: :dance: :dance:

have fun at the partyyy :dance: :dance: :smoking:

now I have to go to read :sick:

have a nice evening Jules :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Whoa!! Really? What a super cool dream! :dance: Maybe we should that for real sometime and meet up with Jules in Germany and go to a muse gig together then hang out there and listen to the doors while we get drunk :drunk:

whaaaaaaaaa greatttttttttt....I would have opened the door and looked like that:

snapshot20081001at3.jpg

sometimes I wish dreams would come true:bigcry:

Awww awesome piccie :lol: I can imagine you with that expression if you saw ykw naked too mwhahaha :wacky: