✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

Yeah Mmreko told me he taught you new moves that involved a razor, choco, and dancing macarena :wacko:

hahahaha that actually made me laugh :lol: But seriously when you are a kid and you happen to have some evil dentist, you never forget it , especially the sound of the friggin' drill :disappointed:

Oh come on, i was so used to your old avi that it's so weird to see ya without one :(

erm, that sounds a bit weird.. a razor, choco and macarena? What the hell do those 3 things have in common?

Nothing that i know of.. :uhoh2:

Oh Renny boy, the point is to keep your teeth clean so that the dentist don't have to use a drill in the first place! I only got my first hole in my tooth like 3 months ago! And i actally think i've gotta go to the dentist again 'cause the stuff they put into the hole is missing i think..there's kind of a hole there again :uhoh:

Fiiine, give me an avi and i'll use it

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm, that sounds a bit weird.. a razor, choco and macarena? What the hell do those 3 things have in common?

Nothing that i know of.. :uhoh2:

Oh Renny boy, the point is to keep your teeth clean so that the dentist don't have to use a drill in the first place! I only got my first hole in my tooth like 3 months ago! And i actally think i've gotta go to the dentist again 'cause the stuff they put into the hole is missing i think..there's kind of a hole there again :uhoh:

Fiiine, give me an avi and i'll use it

Since its winter there i assume you're a walking carpet again so the razor comes in handy, the choco and macarena, well i don't think i have to explain it to you :wacko:

Yeah but when i was a kiddo i was really a brat and would eat candy all the time and got this tiny hole in my tooth and the evil dentist had to use that scary drill and wouldnt stop even when it hurt like hell :bigcry:

And you said you don't eat candies or anything like that, you big FAT liar! :mellow:

Woooo, i knew you'd give in eventually :charming: Random milo pic for you :wacky:

miloventimigliaprestigemf1.jpg

Since its winter there i assume you're a walking carpet again so the razor comes in handy, the choco and macarena, well i don't think i have to explain it to you :wacko:

Yeah but when i was a kiddo i was really a brat and would eat candy all the time and got this tiny hole in my tooth and the evil dentist had to use that scary drill and wouldnt stop even when it hurt like hell :bigcry:

And you said you don't eat candies or anything like that, you big FAT liar! :mellow:

Woooo, i knew you'd give in eventually :charming: Random milo pic for you :wacky:

miloventimigliaprestigemf1.jpg

Krhm... It's winter! Who cares if i have a carpet or not! :shifty:

Besides, i prefer waxing thank you very much!

You're still a brat, dear!

When my tooth was drilled i got local anesthesia for it and it hurt barely at all! And when it started to hurt i just made weird sounds and they understood that they had to put more of that stuff there to prevent me from feeling anything.

After that half of my face was numb and i had to keep on checking that i wouldn't drool all over myself while walking away from there :lol:

But holes come from other stuff too than eating candies :wink: first of all, i didn't floss back then. Flossing helps a lot!

I was so sure that you'd give me a pic of something else than Milo. Well done young Jedi student. You're getting better :cool3:

Krhm... It's winter! Who cares if i have a carpet or not! :shifty:

Besides, i prefer waxing thank you very much!

You're still a brat, dear!

When my tooth was drilled i got local anesthesia for it and it hurt barely at all! And when it started to hurt i just made weird sounds and they understood that they had to put more of that stuff there to prevent me from feeling anything.

After that half of my face was numb and i had to keep on checking that i wouldn't drool all over myself while walking away from there :lol:

But holes come from other stuff too than eating candies :wink: first of all, i didn't floss back then. Flossing helps a lot!

I was so sure that you'd give me a pic of something else than Milo. Well done young Jedi student. You're getting better :cool3:

I knew it! you hairy monster, you'll never change! Chewbacca! :wacky:

haha whatever suits you my dear as long as you keep the carpet clean :kiss:

And i'm so not!! I'm an angel and you know that better than anyone :angel: Ahh lucky you! when iw as a kid, the fucking dentist used very little anesthesia and i could feel pretty much everything and i literally screamed and cried and the fucker wouldnt stop. I was totally traumatized, and i was only 8 :disappointed:

Probably not but all the candies accelerate the process you yellow teeth wannabe (;) ) hahahaha :wacky:

Bah, you got it, now use it!! :evil:

I knew it! you hairy monster, you'll never change! Chewbacca! :wacky:

haha whatever suits you my dear as long as you keep the carpet clean :kiss:

And i'm so not!! I'm an angel and you know that better than anyone :angel: Ahh lucky you! when iw as a kid, the fucking dentist used very little anesthesia and i could feel pretty much everything and i literally screamed and cried and the fucker wouldnt stop. I was totally traumatized, and i was only 8 :disappointed:

Probably not but all the candies accelerate the process you yellow teeth wannabe (;) ) hahahaha :wacky:

Bah, you got it, now use it!! :evil:

Chewbacca in your pants :inquisitive:

I won't do it to please you bah..i'll only do it if someone special tells me that it's time to clean the carpet!

Bad bad dentist..you've gotta make him feel the pain now :devil: Just go over to his place with your whip and give him no anesthesia what so ever bohahahah

Er, that's why i brush my teeth twice a day and floss them every night. No yellow teeth for me, please :bigcry:

Chewbacca in your pants :inquisitive:

I won't do it to please you bah..i'll only do it if someone special tells me that it's time to clean the carpet!

Bad bad dentist..you've gotta make him feel the pain now :devil: Just go over to his place with your whip and give him no anesthesia what so ever bohahahah

Er, that's why i brush my teeth twice a day and floss them every night. No yellow teeth for me, please :bigcry:

Hahaha you wish! bah even your imaginary bf would tell ya to keep the carpet clean, you might even have flees there :wacky:

I used to call him freddy kruegger and he was scary, even now i'm scared to pay him a visit :disappointed: But now i have a super cool dentist so who cares :dance:

Just twice? I brush mine 3 times a day and floss it like 4 haha

Hahaha you wish! bah even your imaginary bf would tell ya to keep the carpet clean, you might even have flees there :wacky:

I used to call him freddy kruegger and he was scary, even now i'm scared to pay him a visit :disappointed: But now i have a super cool dentist so who cares :dance:

Just twice? I brush mine 3 times a day and floss it like 4 haha

I don't do imaginary people!

I don't do real boyfriends either really.

Ahem..

Oh liar..you so don't brush and floss that often..you use all your time at the gym and watching gilmore girls!

Anyway, i'm off to bed now. Take care Renny ding doo! Talk to you later unless your crazy fan girls take you to a dark place :o

Nighty niiight carpet man!

I don't do imaginary people!

I don't do real boyfriends either really.

Ahem..

Oh liar..you so don't brush and floss that often..you use all your time at the gym and watching gilmore girls!

Anyway, i'm off to bed now. Take care Renny ding doo! Talk to you later unless your crazy fan girls take you to a dark place :o

Nighty niiight carpet man!

Fineeee, you do horny tools then!

i actually brush and floss at the gym too , i'm not kidding :P Was good to see ya around rolly wolly, missed picking on ya :wacko:

Make sure to find some super cool avi next time or i'll shave your flee infested carpet! :mellow:

Nighty night chewbacca!

I'm a music freak , i know :disappinted:

Mark my words, if i ever get married, my future wife will divorce me cos of that reason "you prefer your music over me, i hate you!" :wacky:

And nooooo, i still wuff my muse :heart:

:lol:

in the wedding you should tell her that she will marry you and Muse /travis/radiohead, so she will know what it's all about :P

:lol:

in the wedding you should tell her that she will marry you and Muse /travis/radiohead, so she will know what it's all about :P

I hope that imaginary girl accepts that haha

Ahh lore, great news! It's been raining here for a while so refreshing! And i just got home after training my ass off and i think i'll go to the beach later cos it seems the rain won't last too long :uhoh:

Hallo Rolle and mareko!

No beach times for me. It's only a bit below 0 though so it's not that bad! It was like -16 degrees earlier this week and it sucked :disappointed:

I'm just waiting for even colder days..don't know how i'm gonna survive though to be honest!