:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your room is a mess :lol:

cool sunglasses and probably you're using too much clothes since it's summer there :P

I know :disappointed:

Good thing you can't the floor full of pants, cd's dvd's and even my doggy :wacky:

Haha i was actually wearing shorts only but we don't want tarzan pics here :uhoh:

I'm still lost and don't know what you guys are up so would you mind to enlight me? :wacko: But i'll back you up anyway :dance:

well, here are some quotes i found..

Thanks. The only reason I didn't do it before was because certain people (the usual suspects) were incredibly rude/insensitive/prejudiced. I think you were around at the time when some of the really bad stuff was happening, so perhaps you can remember it.

The worst culprit isn't around any more, but some of his accolytes are.

Fortunately nowadays they are greatly outnumbered by decent members such as yourself, so the mobbing is less effective.

Also I felt that photos with Chris and Fran were worthy of posting, because there are lots of people on here who can identify with/appreciate them.

I've also now met some people from here, and that has helped restore my faith in human nature.

Anyway, thanks for your approval and continued support!:cool:

Sooo, that's what mc thinks. Now i suppose Jack is gonna make pic of our faces on the bodies of the "usual suspects" (it's a movie) to make fun of the whole usual suspect thing mc is so crazy about.

usual_suspects_1.jpg

Ermm you like uber skinny guys and after working out for over a year , i'm not that skinny anymore so you're gonna diss my muscles so no thanks :disappointed:

:wacko:

Nah, i like guys who are

1. Not fat

2. Not too muscular

Hahaha this is why i never posted pics of me here *is afraid of what evil people will do with photoshop* :wacky:

But since its you Lowee, go ahead :P

You are afraid what evil people will do to that pic with photoshop? Oh c'mon dude! You're the photoshop evil master :inquisitive:

well, here are some quotes i found..

Sooo, that's what mc thinks. Now i suppose Jack is gonna make pic of our faces on the bodies of the "usual suspects" (it's a movie) to make fun of the whole usual suspect thing mc is so crazy about.

usual_suspects_1.jpg

geez! Is that a recent quote? :o Oh well, doesn't really matter but can i be the guy in the middle? :cheesy:

Nah, i like guys who are

1. Not fat

2. Not too muscular

You're just saying that to make go tarzan, i know you! :wacko:

You are afraid what evil people will do to that pic with photoshop? Oh c'mon dude! You're the photoshop evil master :inquisitive:

I know but hey you never complained when i shared my work with you! :snobby:

geez! Is that a recent quote? :o Oh well, doesn't really matter but can i be the guy in the middle? :cheesy:

You're just saying that to make go tarzan, i know you! :wacko:

I know but hey you never complained when i shared my work with you! :snobby:

I think the quote is a few months old.. i'm too lazy to search it again to check

:tongue:

Anything is fine with me!I just wish i had some cool sunglasses to look bad-ass :disappointed:

But tarzans are cool..and besides don't you want to show off your new muscular body :wink3:?

Yeah well as long as it didn't involve a pic of me! the poster of my lovers was quite amazing though

I think the quote is a few months old.. i'm too lazy to search it again to check

:tongue:

Anything is fine with me!I just wish i had some cool sunglasses to look bad-ass :disappointed:

But tarzans are cool..and besides don't you want to show off your new muscular body :wink3:?

Yeah well as long as it didn't involve a pic of me! the poster of my lovers was quite amazing though

Ah it doent matter then :wacko:

Want me to send you a pair along with your wonder bra next week :dance:

I do show off but on the beach only :lol:

Hahahaha you still remember that one? :wacky: