:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes think so when I sing unintended in shower :rolleyes:

haha i always take a portable stereo with me when i take a shower and play muse , interpol,radiohead or any other band i like and end up singing:lol:

ok lets not exxagerate :rolleyes:

Mean bastard! you just killed my dream :disappointed:

Hi Renny!

I bet Mareko wants you to dedicate a song for him

Loreeeeee, you're no longer hidden, yay! :D

haha i hope he records something :wacko:

Btw, i just finished watching Kill bill vol2 for the 10th time and i love that movie sooo much! tarantino has such a great taste for music.

never watched that movie :uhoh:

anyway, I just came to say hi, I'm not feeling well today so I'll go to ride my bike to have some fresh air and clear my mind :lol:

:kiss:

No way!! :o You have to watch it! It's so damn good!

Aww :( Hope you come back later Loweeee! :kiss:

REEEEEEEEEEN! how are ya man? :dance:

Hey hey again :P Ahh well not that good but still alive and kicking and wishing it was winter cos it's too damn hot over here :stunned:

Hi Renny!

I bet Mareko wants you to dedicate a song for him

even if I want,it wont be me singing it

haha i always take a portable stereo with me when i take a shower and play muse , interpol,radiohead or any other band i like and end up singing:lol:

Mean bastard! you just killed my dream :disappointed:

dream about something more possible:laugh3:

I don't even have time to listen to music when i'm showering.. Like this morning it only took like 3 mins for me to shower i think :uhoh:

Ah, i've become a Lost addict lately.. I just finished watching the 4th season :dance: Too bad it was such a short season :disappointed: Well, gotta get the 5th season next! :wacko: The bonus features are super :wideeyed:

Good to see you back, Ren! Cheerios again for the crazy card :lol:

i got bored of Lost after the 2nd season i think.. it's just a bit boring to watch a tv-show only once a week. Thank god my mum got addicted to Lost too and now we have all 4 seasons on dvd and i can watch them just as much as i want :nice:

I don't even have time to listen to music when i'm showering.. Like this morning it only took like 3 mins for me to shower i think :uhoh:

Ah, i've become a Lost addict lately.. I just finished watching the 4th season :dance: Too bad it was such a short season :disappointed: Well, gotta get the 5th season next! :wacko: The bonus features are super :wideeyed:

Good to see you back, Ren! Cheerios again for the crazy card :lol:

Sometime it takes me around 5 or 6 mins but probably the best 5 mins of the day, especially if i have some music there and since it's summer i shower like 3 times a day haha.

I never got into lost but my new obsession is the big bang theory, love that show to bits! :P

Good to see ya too Rolles! I didnt even think you'd notice i wasn't around haha and hey no problemo! Sorry i didn't reply your message but i ran out of credit :disappointed:

Reeen

I'll talk here so we won't be that offtopic in the other thread :P

I think there are still radiohead tickets available for the 26th show !! I just checked... I'll post a screen capture

Yay! i'd totally appreciate that :dance:

bdqot5.png

btw

guess who bought a bsb ticket :dance: :wacky:

Golden circle is the closets tio the stage and ther are still tickets left?! :dead: I'm gonna try my best to get tickets now! 66,000 are around 135 bucks, right? :o I'm gonna be so broke :disappointed: