:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beita! Anytime! :D

Haven't talked to you in so long! How are things going?

things are fine, i'm yet finishing my degree :embarassed:

i was abroad last year :dance:

i have a "job" now.

i have a Washburn :cheesy: (ever heard of those guitars?)

i'll go to Madrid for 3 days this month :nice:

and so i'm going to Wembley in septemer :sunny:

how about you? :nice:

Yeah, tell me about it, When its winter there are always tv spot to help the people who lives there cos the winter is so intense that literally kills them.

Haha, i don't feel like being insulted so early so i guess i'll pass

wow..but can't people just build warmer houses if they know it's gonna get extremely cold? Or are the people living there so poor that they have no chance to build proper houses?

In Finland we build really warm houses so it's not cold at all indoors even if you live up in the north

edit: aw c'mon! it's a funny idea! Only lame people would insult it :tongue:

The_Usual_Suspects_1995_Stephen_Bal.jpg

:lol:

things are fine, i'm yet finishing my degree :embarassed:

i was abroad last year :dance:

i have a "job" now.

i have a Washburn :cheesy: (ever heard of those guitars?)

i'll go to Madrid for 3 days this month :nice:

and so i'm going to Wembley in septemer :sunny:

how about you? :nice:

Wow, that's impressive Beita! I'm so glad things are going great for ya!Actually , i don't think i've heard of them but i'll look it up in a while haha. Oh you're going to the coldplay gig at wembley? so lucky!!

ah well, life isnt that good for me lately , i mean yes is good in every way except sentimentally. I lost some really awesome girl and i still feel guilty about it so you can imagine how Christmas and New year was for me, total crap but it's not biggie.

And i'm still holding my hopes up to see radiohead in 2 months, i'm dying to see them!

wow..but can't people just build warmer houses if they know it's gonna get extremely cold? Or are the people living there so poor that they have no chance to build proper houses?

In Finland we build really warm houses so it's not cold at all indoors even if you live up in the north

They're ok when the temperature goes down to -20 but more than that is just too much and yeah some people in that city are extremly poor. Most of them are llama , alpaca or vicuña breeders so they live outdoors and with that intense weather, you can imagine how bad it gets. It's near the andes, you know?

Wow, that's impressive Beita! I'm so glad things are going great for ya!Actually , i don't think i've heard of them but i'll look it up in a while haha. Oh you're going to the coldplay gig at wembley? so lucky!!

ah well, life isnt that good for me lately , i mean yes is good in every way except sentimentally. I lost some really awesome girl and i still feel guilty about it so you can imagine how Christmas and New year was for me, total crap but it's not biggie.

And i'm still holding my hopes up to see radiohead in 2 months, i'm dying to see them!

well i'd like i had finished my degree already :\ and the job i have is simply teach a kid... so not a job that is related to what i'm studying, but is OK. :)

oh sorry to hear that Ren :cry: and there's no way to fix the problems? :(

(i'm not in xmas mood either, for personal reasons, not as yours but ... ).

yep i'm going to Wembley concert :cheesy: i still can't believe it. :nice:

yay Radiohead :dance: i'm sure you can see them :nice:

we should go to Europe :uhoh:

come to europe for the weather?

those days are so cold here :bicry:

is snowing in many places :cheesy: but not in my city :(

and btw yesterday the capital stopped it routine for a bit of snow and bad politicians :dozey: (difficult to explain it all, but just to let you know Madrid's airport didn't work the whole day :thinking: just for 5 cms of snow there).

well i'd like i had finished my degree already :\ and the job i have is simply teach a kid... so not a job that is related to what i'm studying, but is OK. :)

oh sorry to hear that Ren :cry: and there's no way to fix the problems? :(

(i'm not in xmas mood either, for personal reasons, not as yours but ... ).

yep i'm going to Wembley concert :cheesy: i still can't believe it. :nice:

yay Radiohead :dance: i'm sure you can see them :nice:

Aww you'll finish eventually and all the hard work will finally pay off :D

Nah, it's ok. I just have bad luck when it comes to relationships. And yeah it's beyond repair and it still pains me but that's life. Sorry to hear you had problems too Beita but hope you're feeling better by now :hug:

Wow! amazing! i heard like 10 coldplayers are going so you might have a chance to meet them there! :dance:

Haha i really hope so cos radiohead is my fav band again and listenig to them is helping me a lot, especially now that i'm feeling totally worthless :disappointed:

Aww you'll finish eventually and all the hard work will finally pay off :D

Nah, it's ok. I just have bad luck when it comes to relationships. And yeah it's beyond repair and it still pains me but that's life. Sorry to hear you had problems too Beita but hope you're feeling better by now :hug:

Wow! amazing! i heard like 10 coldplayers are going so you might have a chance to meet them there! :dance:

Haha i really hope so cos radiohead is my fav band again and listenig to them is helping me a lot, especially now that i'm feeling totally worthless :disappointed:

thanks ren :nice:

and thanks again, although it wasn't for a relationship (but i wasn't lucky either :uhoh: )

yep as far as i remember, we'll be 94 coldplayers :dance: we are planning to wear a same t-shirt to reckon all us :cheesy: (but i've never been in UK before :embarassed: i fear i'll get lost there or something :\ )

they will announce america's tour soon? :)

too bad i'd like to go to some concerts when i'll be in madrid, but nothing interesting there those days, and the thing is that those same days there will be some interesting bands near my city, strange that :confused: well i can't complain too about it. :)

oh sorry to hear you are feeling worthless :(

i hope you'll feel better soon :hug:

thanks ren :nice:

and thanks again, although it wasn't for a relationship (but i wasn't lucky either :uhoh: )

yep as far as i remember, we'll be 94 coldplayers :dance: we are planning to wear a same t-shirt to reckon all us :cheesy: (but i've never been in UK before :embarassed: i fear i'll get lost there or something :\ )

they will announce america's tour soon? :)

too bad i'd like to go to some concerts when i'll be in madrid, but nothing interesting there those days, and the thing is that those same days there will be some interesting bands near my city, strange that :confused: well i can't complain too about it. :)

oh sorry to hear you are feeling worthless :(

i hope you'll feel better soon :hug:

Aww but still, hope you're doing much better now :hug:

And 94? holy crap! :stunned: I guess Lore and I are the only ones who won't be there :bigcry: Hahaha i know what you mean, i'd get lost too cos i've never been to London before, i even got lost in chile the first time so when i went there again i took my google maps with me :lol:

Oh, i'm not sure, i heard rumour that they will come to this side of the world on March, that would be so awesome! And i hope they come here too :bigcry:

Thankies Beita :hug:

ren, if you don't want us to use your face on the suspects lineup, can i use this instead?

ren-or-stimpy.jpg

it's a cartoon character from the show "Ren and Stimpy". it's Ren obviously.

how about it? :P

Hahaha nah, if everyone else is doing it i'll do it too, just a sec. I'll try to take a pic worth of an usual suspect :wacko: