✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Back from the Dead!

JekuRot

Howdy folks,

I used to come to this forum about 6 months ago. It looks like you've got a few more people here now, but still a lot of familiar faces. For anyone that remembers me, "Hello!".. & to all the others, "Hello!".

I don't know why I originally stopped coming here, but somehow I stumbled across this site again. When I have time (between my two jobs), I will try to lurk these boards once again. Just briefly browsing some threads brought back good memories.

These boards seem a bit slower now; Opera clocked the load times at around 20 or 30 seconds per page with DSL. Maybe there's maintenance going on tonight?

-- Anyways, I missed you guys. You'll see me around.

Howdy folks,

I used to come to this forum about 6 months ago. It looks like you've got a few more people here now, but still a lot of familiar faces. For anyone that remembers me, "Hello!".. & to all the others, "Hello!".

I don't know why I originally stopped coming here, but somehow I stumbled across this site again. When I have time (between my two jobs), I will try to lurk these boards once again. Just briefly browsing some threads brought back good memories.

These boards seem a bit slower now; Opera clocked the load times at around 20 or 30 seconds per page with DSL. Maybe there's maintenance going on tonight?

well i'm that new here i don't remember you but welcome back anyway! I'm Lotta :D :cool:

NO BODY GIVES A RATS

IM GOD FROM COLDPLAY.COM I GOT BANNED FROM THERE AND IM PROUD TO BE THE THORN IN YOUR SIDE

you go fuck barbies. :rolleyes:

Howdy folks,

hi! :D

NO BODY GIVES A RATS

IM GOD FROM COLDPLAY.COM I GOT BANNED FROM THERE AND IM PROUD TO BE THE THORN IN YOUR SIDE

you go fuck barbies. :rolleyes:

i would but your hogging

*cuts barbie in half*

share chldren, share

Howdy folks,

Welcome home Brett ! :D Not sure if we talked before, I´m Denise.

Wow, that godly fellow is quite annoying. Hopefully he leaves or gets banned soon. For all you normal people not stupidly seeking attention, hello & nice to meet you!

well i'm that new here i don't remember you but welcome back anyway! I'm Lotta

Hi Lotta! Nice to meet you as well :)

:uhoh:

Hey Badaboum! I definitely remember you, hiya!

hi! :D

Hi Angel ;)

Hi I'm Jeff

Hi, I'm Brett. Nice to meet you. -- how do I become a part of your Coldplay Religion?

*cuts barbie in half*

share chldren, share

Way to deal with the situation. Thanks for fixing my hijacked thread Speedy!

Welcome home Brett ! Not sure if we talked before, I´m Denise.

Hello Denise. We have talked before. I remember you came here around the same time as I did a while ago.

I remember you! Hello.Welcome back!

Hi Sammie! I remember you too!

Hi Brett I remember you too welcome back

Hola fifi. How could I forget you.

Does my Tauren friend Girlstar still visit these boards? She was the first to talk to me when I came here originally. I miss her :blush:. Anyways, nice seeing all these friendly faces!

It's nice. I've always lived in CA, though I'm new to Santa Clara. There's a very relaxed environment here. I live a block from an independently owned coffee shop (much resembling the one in friends), in where I spend most of my day reading. It's lovely, a perfect atmosphere for what I need right now.

How's Texas?

Does my Tauren friend Girlstar still visit these boards? She was the first to talk to me when I came here originally. I miss her

Ahh Hey Brett! I havent seen you round here for ages :D How have you been? Yeah I come on here sometimes, when I have time. Glad to see you back. :blush: