✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ken has been murderd

bart

this is really sad, why couldn't blair just release the prisoners in the first place, thats all they wanted and they could'nt of been that evil if they kept him for o long right?

don't be a fucking idiot

if he released him then the terrorists would just be getting what they want :idea2:

true but still...........

this is really sad, why couldn't blair just release the prisoners in the first place, thats all they wanted and they could'nt of been that evil if they kept him for o long right?

don't be a fucking idiot

if he released him then the terrorists would just be getting what they want :idea2:

but still what jak?

like ian said: "don't negotiate with terrorists"

everyone knows that

don't be a fucking idiot

but still what jak?

like ian said: "don't negotiate with terrorists"

everyone knows that

okay, fucking hell everyone can stop having a go at me, i just don't see why people should die for something so little

okay, fucking hell everyone can stop having a go at me, i just don't see why people should die for something so little

you're right, world terrorism is too small of a thing for people to die for..... :lol: :snore:

i ment the fucking terrorists can die, they deserve to, but citezins, people who have no right to die should stay alive

Well, indeed too many iraqis died recently for the the USA's bombings in an important civil nucleus of that country. That's really terrorism... Obviously the death of that guy it's a propaganda to show us how "barbarians" are the iraqis people who are just trying to defend their country of foreign invaders

Well' date=' indeed too many iraqis died recently for the the USA's bombings in an important civil nucleus of that country. That's really terrorism... Obviously the death of that guy it's a propaganda to show us how "barbarians" are the iraqis people who are just trying to defend their country of foreign invaders[/quote']

Ofcourse you can't expect mass media to be truly fair.