✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So this is goodbye

-JaK-

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heyyy!!! that's cool you're back!!! no matter the reasons the forum is not the same without you!

i know your joking, but thanks anywho :lol:

WHY PEOPLE THINKS THAT I'M NOT SERIOUS WHEN I'M SAYING SOMETHING???? I'M NOT KIDDIGN!!!!

...........maybe not

i decided im coming back for a while, after talking to jeff and lotta, and reading all the pages on here, i relised that some poeple do care about me, and even if its the 1 person, i should stick with them, right? and why should i quit compleatly, if anything, i should just cut down on how many times i come on here. Anywho, im fine now and im back

And i guess this is.....................hello?

P.S- jeff, Lotta, thanks you guys for making my mind up, i really did need some people to talk to and im sorry if i upset you

I always welcome back members who've been gone for a long time :P :)

...........maybe not

i decided im coming back for a while, after talking to jeff and lotta, and reading all the pages on here, i relised that some poeple do care about me, and even if its the 1 person, i should stick with them, right? and why should i quit compleatly, if anything, i should just cut down on how many times i come on here. Anywho, im fine now and im back

And i guess this is.....................hello?

P.S- jeff, Lotta, thanks you guys for making my mind up, i really did need some people to talk to and im sorry if i upset you

:guitarist: :drummer: Yaaay...kewl!!!! Jak's back...welcome back!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) missed u allot ...and NO I wasn't upset at all... :D :D