✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So this is goodbye

-JaK-

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
I relised last night it wasn't working out and have now decided to quit, i've met loads of kewl people on here and most of you have been really nice to me and i hope to keep in contact with you in the future and maybe 1 day i'll come out and meet you guys for real. Seriously, i've had real fun on here and loved nearly every minute of being here.

but thats all from me

Ciao

-JaK-

Ciao Jak~! :)

it wasn't working out and have now decided to quit

you give up too easily.

remember when you said to me " no, i'm not gonna leave this board, at least not now " and what happens next? :idea2: good to know i can really trust you :idea2:

but hey, life goes on. i have nothing else to say to you than that i hope you're happy with this decision. if you're happy to leave us then all good.

...........maybe not

i decided im coming back for a while, after talking to jeff and lotta, and reading all the pages on here, i relised that some poeple do care about me, and even if its the 1 person, i should stick with them, right? and why should i quit compleatly, if anything, i should just cut down on how many times i come on here. Anywho, im fine now and im back

And i guess this is.....................hello?

P.S- jeff, Lotta, thanks you guys for making my mind up, i really did need some people to talk to and im sorry if i upset you

...........maybe not

i decided im coming back for a while, after talking to jeff and lotta, and reading all the pages on here, i relised that some poeple do care about me, and even if its the 1 person, i should stick with them, right? and why should i quit compleatly, if anything, i should just cut down on how many times i come on here. Anywho, im fine now and im back

And i guess this is.....................hello?

P.S- jeff, Lotta, thanks you guys for making my mind up, i really did need some people to talk to and im sorry if i upset you

heyyy!!! that's cool you're back!!! no matter the reasons the forum is not the same without you!