✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Prodigal son, ok, well Annoying One Returns - PS Hey

Guest DavidG

*clears throat*

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, happy and sad, and well, moody little people (to you...I go :P )

Mr D to the A to the V to the I to the D ( yeah you figured right) is here to say hello to all the lovely people on the boards! I am back home for the weekend, Uni is being a pain in the ass but I'm getting buy (all the pretty girls have gone *sniff*). Hows everyone doing!

Glad to see the main people are still in their yard! Im around for a couple of days, so enjoy abusing, or speaking to me while you can ;)

Holla if you hear me and all that stuff!

PS. Jack, dont go, the world needs happy people!

oh, and Chelsea for the Championship! Wooooooooooo

PS PS. I can already hear the growns of some angry people...haha....love it..love it! :D :P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw Sweet One, I love your Signiture..."Im drowning in Assholes"

you haven't by any chance been around where I live have you? plenty of assholes to drown in here :P

lol laugh all you like missy ;)

but a piece of advice...if you ever walk around in an asshole like neighbourhood...follow these basic guidlines...

a) walk fast to the place you are going to

b) never wear t-shirts that have marilyn manson pictures on

c)in public showers, never drop the soap.... :o :lol:

no problem...no problem....anything for my shocked public!..Population 1...at the moment :sneaky:

happy to see me :D?? :P

c)in public showers, never drop the soap....

:lol: very important piece of advice. :smug:

You have to learn when you are living with Mr Homo of the Year....been keeping those rainbows flying since 1984...

of course! but you are pleased to see all of your coldplaying buddies too though i hope?

Always pleased to see the ladies Ali........always lol....ooooooooh baby....Barry White We Salute you! :D

oh yeah...there is this really sexy guy.....

wait......im not gay :P

no hot girls though...well there probably are....im just going through a patch of everyone that I remember not being as great as they were in my mind! Crazy Angry Girls is all they are now!...and the rest have boyfriends....

*sniff* All I ever wanted was some loving :cry:

:stunned: :idea2: switch to a girly subject where you meet lots more

I dont think so lol, I might as well get a degree that I like rather than do a girly one, mess up and still get no girls :lol: That only works when you are good with women :D

ah yes, I forgot about our little buddy Gollum there...I swear it was only a phase...I should really get round to changing that sometime....ah well..when I can be bothered!

As for liking LOTR, well I salute you! :)

That dude in your pic looks how I was feeling today in my lecture...recap galore :(

Hahahahaha.. I had to go to a conference today and that's exactly what I looked like - except picture me falling asleep and falling of the chair. :P

it's been a while since I've watched Conan. I can't wait till he makes it to the earlier time slot. :idea2:

I've got my fingers crossed for you!

As for me, when im at uni, being totally void of anything interesting, i put it upon myself to go a little eccentric to keep things interesting...its what you do when your single lol

Mr Ren, Only hear for like 2 days max mate...I came home..so I get net access...then i dissappear again for a few weeks...but i'll be back..need to keep the fans happy... :lol: :lol:

you still working the sex bomb act? :lol: