✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Happy b-day Steve/Ray/Jim aka musiclover!

Mojo Pin

(((((((((((((((((((((((group)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks, you guys!!

I'm sorry that I've not been visting the forum lately. My life's been turned around 180 degrees in the past few months, ever since I fell in love with my sweet one :blush: :)

It's such a wonderful feeling that you guys remember me,...you too, Ren! :D

:kiss: @ Jess and Fifi. I've not seen you on msn for a while, feefs! and i know you're busy, Jess...

Oh and :lol: :lol: :lol: I just thought of this... Sweet One, this is crazy, but my gf calls me that...and in turn I call her my sweet one. How crazy is that?! :D I've seen you on msn lately but I've been too busy at work to chat...hopefully we can catch up sometime soon!

Lotta, ariad, CharleMagne, thanks you guys for wishing me! :) I'm having a great day...though I've elected to show up at work on this Sunday and try to do a few things from my backlog...I've not done anything so far and instead been answering emails since i was on business travel for a few days last week, so we shall see how productive i get! lol

Thanks, Jewel....when I didn't see any ecard or email from u (and Doll), i thot u surely forgot about me. :P

Daryl, bro...how are you doing? I know, I was missing the forum a lot as well when I first stopped coming...but I guess life takes over. Hope you're well...how's love life for u? :cool:

hope i didn't miss anyone :embarrased:

Sweet One, this is crazy, but my gf calls me that...and in turn I call her my sweet one. How crazy is that?! I've seen you on msn lately but I've been too busy at work to chat...hopefully we can catch up sometime soon!

That's fantastic!! I'm soooo happy for you! But i'm sorry, I've patented Sweet One and it solely belongs to me. I could sue you. But I won't. You're safe. I'll let it pass. :lol:

Hope you're having a good b-day! :)