✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Inspirational

amsterdam

Few bands have influenced me over the years. Coldplay inspires me to want to learn how to really play music.

And let's give it up for Chris Martin. The man is wonderful. He is the coolest frontman I have seen. And he loves his band.

That's it! I am taking guitar/piano lessons!!!

Few bands have influenced me over the years. Coldplay inspires me to want to learn how to really play music.

And let's give it up for Chris Martin. The man is wonderful. He is the coolest frontman I have seen. And he loves his band.

That's it! I am taking guitar/piano lessons!!!

he sure does love his band i always hear him how he says how jonny is so great

i have to say that weezer gave me a hobbie

might sound stupid but ever since i first heard them (like when i was 12 years old) i've been collecting magazines, videos, and rare cds from those guys .

now i do the same for coldplay.

let me see.......

i have to say that coldplay gave me motivation to do better in life.

now i see that what i have is precious (i think thats how u spell it) and i cant let that go.

• 3 weeks later...

They are a real phenomenon nowadays! In my opinion you just can't compare them to any other band, no way. I am so relieved that there's still such great music out there. If I look at the charts I could cry every time. Coldplay keep me from doing that though... :wink:

yes our music is like coldplay/radiohead stuff like that indie stuff really. has any one heard that athlete-beautiful yet its coldplay kinda stuff its a really good song , oh yes sorry i cant talk bout n e thin else part from coldplay :oops:

• 2 months later...

------ Not very good English ------------

Coldplay is great, but when I listen them I think they need to make their own style, I mean somenthing you listen and you can say this is Coldplay, there's no doubt. The 1st time I listen them I though on Radiohead and If you listen carefully they have a huge Oasis and sometimes u2 infuence, but they're not creating their own style, they're taking what have been done so far, mixed and included some personal things ... and that's Coldplay. I guess with the time they'll improve that, let's see If in 10 more years they have change or they're still the some........ So far good bands, the ones who have change music history started ad Coldplay, but then they develope a personal style, like The Beatles, Queen, U2, The Clah, The Ramones, Radiohead, etc.....

By the way ..... I'm new

they probably didnt know who you were?

well they're not on mine anymore....i dont like keeping names on my list of people who never send messages. plus they always go on and off and i always have my speakers on and i have to hear them come and leave :roll:

• 1 month later...