October 29, 200421 yr I want cookies with ice cream for my huge depression rite now!.... :cry: :dozey:
October 29, 200421 yr I want cookies with ice cream for my huge depression rite now!.... *hugs and kisses to you* :kiss: :kiss:
October 29, 200421 yr I have loads of decisions to take...and I feel like I can´t deal with them!... :/
October 29, 200421 yr I have loads of decisions to take...and I feel like I can´t deal with them!... we all go through that nearly everyday, just try not to think about the negative things about them
October 29, 200421 yr I have loads of decisions to take...and I feel like I can´t deal with them!... we all go through that nearly everyday, just try not to think about the negative things about them aw...little detail!... :rolleyes: ....... :lol: ...YPASUMF!
October 30, 200421 yr Yes, I do. We call them "brain freezes" :) Not a good thing...wonder what the scientific explanation is for one? :huh:
October 30, 200421 yr JaK wrote: Quote: No, no, no Puaj, is that common? consider your the only person on here to say no, im saying its uncommon
October 30, 200421 yr Author well charles is one lucky bitch if he doesnt get "brain freeze" or whatever is its formal name is :rolleyes: :P :cool:
November 2, 200421 yr see what? see what u're seeing besides now I'm not the only one who has those headaches
Create an account or sign in to comment