• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you gotta understand albie, he wanted to marrie kerry :lol: :lol:

but siruously he'll have to struglle with unemployment and many other issues

i hope drastic things like 9/11 will not happen again

what are you talking about ? I'm live on my own, I work and have my own car

Perhaps.

But doesn't mean you can say things like you want millions of people to die just to prove Bush's lack of leadership skills!

what are you talking about I didn't say that

where do you see that in this thread ?

Perhaps.

But doesn't mean you can say things like you want millions of people to die just to prove Bush's lack of leadership skills!

she has a massive point there albie, if you want people to die, you might aswell of just voted bush in the first place

Perhaps.

Oh fuck off! You make me so mad!

You make a thread about wanting people to die, you see people becoming offended at it, get worried about being banned (which is gunna happen eventually anyway!) So you edit it and then deny saying it! You have no spine! Once again you've offended people but have no guts to admit it!

I don't like arguing with fellow boardies but you've just pushed my buttons!!! :angry:

Perhaps.

she has a massive point there albie, if you want people to die, you might aswell of just voted bush in the first place

I didn't wanted for people to die

I'm sick of tired of Republicans

when will this country go back to democrat

I MISS THOSE CLINTON DAYS

Perhaps.

You make a thread about wanting people to die, you see people becoming offended at it, get worried about being banned (which is gunna happen eventually anyway!) So you edit it and then deny saying it! You have no spine! Once again you've offended people but have no guts to admit it!

I don't like arguing with fellow boardies but you've just pushed my buttons!!! :angry:

stop making things up :lol: :angry:

Perhaps.

stop making things up :lol: :angry:

You're pathetic. You really are.

I'm not going to carry on arguing with you, I just wonder how you can't see what a complete idiot you are sometimes. :rolleyes:

Albie wrote:

Mimixxx wrote:

Perhaps.

I don't like arguing with fellow boardies but you've just pushed my buttons!!!

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/