✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm so mad at Kerry that he conceded

Albie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am completely appauled at what has happened.

Todat's a day for mourning for all of those soldiers and civilians who will soon die for an unjust cause.

yes, actually its interesting how Bush victory is just going to isolate EEUU from the rest of the world (Obviously only if the president keeps his attitude toward International situation) so who knows how long that country is going to keep ignoring the international opinion, because besides all those "american" soilders, so many iraqis are dying wrongly too

yes! now people are being beheaded by terrorists and killed by american bombs instead! thank god dubya had that initiative. :rolleyes:

but that's beside the point anyway since helping people was only the backup excuse for going in there after it became apparent that there were no WMD's.

ugh. at any rate i just popped in to say that i am disgusted by the appalling ignorance of 51% of american voters today. but i'm more disgusted that kerry was somehow able to lose to the worst president this country has ever had.

but that's beside the point anyway since helping people was only the backup excuse for going in there after it became apparent that there were no WMD's.

omg peed, this is your only decent point , and you keep bringing it up like any other demo. everyone got the same fucking report, your beloved kerry voted for us to go (but oddly enough not to support it money-wise haha).

i'm more disgusted that kerry was somehow able to lose

bush isn't a robot like his opponent, kerry would've won if he would've opened up more.

i was shocked when i heard that bush was the most voted president of usa in the history of that country

umm no...

he only won by 3 million votes

don't believe everything you hear... :idea2:

now people are being beheaded by terrorists and killed by american bombs instead

i'm sure that's what the jews in the concertration camps said about allied raids... but that's besides the point. something like 75% of iraqis are glad they were saddam is out of power and what not.

quite frankly, i'm sick of politics at the moment, and establish decent well constructed arguments to be ignored by a few emotional sentences... :dozey:

all this US politics crap is slowly extinguishing my will to live :dozey:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

me too. :P

although, it can be interesting sometimes!

I'd say it's rather useless. :(

Some ppl will be democrates, some republicans, and i think any discussion conserning this is useless, and just annoying.It would be interesting though,if they would have some other options like green party,etc...it's just left or right.