March 2, 200323 yr if any of you are like me... i get bored a lot and I am a big procrastinator... so to help me be unbored and continue to be a lazy bum i play a few amusing games..... just thought I'd share http://www.liquid.se/pong.html http://www.seethru.co.uk/zine/south_coast/helicopter_game.htm http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/tapper http://www.spikything.com/games/kickups/
March 2, 200323 yr lol here is a funny game to play for when your bored! http://www.canal96.com/michael/
March 2, 200323 yr if any of you are like me... i get bored a lot and I am a big procrastinator... so to help me be unbored and continue to be a lazy bum i play a few amusing games..... just thought I'd share http://www.liquid.se/pong.html http://www.seethru.co.uk/zine/south_coast/helicopter_game.htm http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/tapper http://www.spikything.com/games/kickups/ Forget the games, who the fuck is that in your avatar :o :D
March 2, 200323 yr oh and for the record the most addictive game is Asteroids, but it matters not now :oops:
March 2, 200323 yr Author Forget the games, who the fuck is that in your avatar :o :D heheh... it's me! :oops:
March 2, 200323 yr if any of you are like me... i get bored a lot and I am a big procrastinator... so to help me be unbored and continue to be a lazy bum i play a few amusing games..... just thought I'd share http://www.liquid.se/pong.html http://www.seethru.co.uk/zine/south_coast/helicopter_game.htm http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/tapper http://www.spikything.com/games/kickups/ Forget the games, who the fuck is that in your avatar :o :D lol easy ian easy! haha :lol:
March 3, 200323 yr if any of you are like me... i get bored a lot and I am a big procrastinator... so to help me be unbored and continue to be a lazy bum i play a few amusing games..... just thought I'd share http://www.liquid.se/pong.html http://www.seethru.co.uk/zine/south_coast/helicopter_game.htm http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/tapper http://www.spikything.com/games/kickups/ Thanks.... I easily get bored... even tho I always play chess or cards............
March 3, 200323 yr Like nothign to do with the topic..... but I was here like all evening and I didn't see this room...... is it new?
March 3, 200323 yr if any of you are like me... i get bored a lot and I am a big procrastinator... so to help me be unbored and continue to be a lazy bum i play a few amusing games..... just thought I'd share http://www.liquid.se/pong.html http://www.seethru.co.uk/zine/south_coast/helicopter_game.htm http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/tapper http://www.spikything.com/games/kickups/ Thanks.... I easily get bored... even tho I always play chess or cards............ e4 :D
March 3, 200323 yr Like nothign to do with the topic..... but I was here like all evening and I didn't see this room...... is it new? brand spanking ;)
March 4, 200323 yr lol here is a funny game to play for when your bored! http://www.canal96.com/michael/ Very funny game :D
March 4, 200323 yr *tickles Sweet One* at least you can't say im not interesting or misunderstood :shrug:
March 4, 200323 yr HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...I'm very ticklish...I may die from laughing too much... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are VERY interesting..... :D
Create an account or sign in to comment