🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Central Europe

Angel at his table

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys :)

I was in Croatia now, so that's it :P And in a few hours I'm going away again. To a holiday camp. I don't wanna go there today, cause I discovered that it's Live Earth today, and at 6pm the gig will be on, you know, Keane, Snow Patrol, Razorlight and such - my favourite bands. So I'm quite sad about that. Although I told mum to record it, but when you see it live, it's better (at least for me) cause I know that RIGHT NOW the band's standing somewhere and they're playing it just for me :P

Anyways, how do you enjoy summer? It's not the real summer here, it's just about 20 degrees..

Hey guys :)

I was in Croatia now, so that's it :P And in a few hours I'm going away again. To a holiday camp. I don't wanna go there today, cause I discovered that it's Live Earth today, and at 6pm the gig will be on, you know, Keane, Snow Patrol, Razorlight and such - my favourite bands. So I'm quite sad about that. Although I told mum to record it, but when you see it live, it's better (at least for me) cause I know that RIGHT NOW the band's standing somewhere and they're playing it just for me :P

Anyways, how do you enjoy summer? It's not the real summer here, it's just about 20 degrees..

the Londom line-up was nothing special, I thought it could be better. The only performances that I decided to watch were Keane, Snow Patrol and Damien Rice performing along with David Gray (IMO that was the best performance of the day, loved their duet of Que sera sera)

Magda, you were in Croatia and you didn't tell me that? :( :P Hehe, I hope you enjoyed there. :nice:

I haven't watched Live Earth, no tv station was showing it... but the concert will be shown some time this summer i hope.

Sorry, I didn't have much time before leaving home :D

Anyways, I think that the whole concert is on youtube.com... I'm sure, I think I've seen something of it. :)

What are you doing all the time?;)

Anyways, I think that the whole concert is on youtube.com... I'm sure, I think I've seen something of it. :)

you're still travelling, magda! :D

you're still travelling, magda! :D

My time of trips is over, unfortunately... :(

Anyways, what's the weather like everywhere? I think I'll die, cause I've got 30 degrees in my bedroom so I can't sleep. Today I decided to sleep outside:D Such an adventure :D

My time of trips is over, unfortunately... :(

Anyways, what's the weather like everywhere? I think I'll die, cause I've got 30 degrees in my bedroom so I can't sleep. Today I decided to sleep outside:D Such an adventure :D

Do you like travelling a lot?

My parents want to go to Austria with me, I'm not very happy about it. But what can I do?! LOL

I wanted to go to Ireland this year and they thought I went mad; but a few days ago I found out that my best friend would love to go there with me next summer. It would be like 'the best holiday ever' :D

to the weather; The heat around the country is pretty high, it's quite annoying. I'm probably weird but I preffer colder weather to heat. ( I guess that kinda explains why I wanted to go to Ireland) LOL

Do you like travelling a lot?

My parents want to go to Austria with me, I'm not very happy about it. But what can I do?! LOL

I wanted to go to Ireland this year and they thought I went mad; but a few days ago I found out that my best friend would love to go there with me next summer. It would be like 'the best holiday ever' :D

to the weather; The heat around the country is pretty high, it's quite annoying. I'm probably weird but I preffer colder weather to heat. ( I guess that kinda explains why I wanted to go to Ireland) LOL

In fact I agree with you. I also prefer cold, maybe that's why I prefer northern countries to the southern ones. :D

i'll check youtube out. :laugh4:

what am i doing? i'm on/off. i'm home till this sunday then i have to go to another camp. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...