✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yasser Arafat Dies In Paris

Mimixxx

sharon is as bad as yasir

sharon isn't the one employing people to blow up jewish pizza parlors.... :idea2:

they both are terrorist becuse they believe a book literallity.

that was quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever heard, the arabs didn't want to take in the palestinians because they don't do shit, they live in fucking tents! but jews took them in and for that they get blown up. :idea2:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is leading nowhere

cedric you'd have to be fucking blind (you better take off those pimp sunnies) not to see israel's injustice towards the palestinian ppl, im not saying it's right to take revenge by blowing up innocent israelis, but look at the facts and find out how many palestinians (no im not referring to terrorists) have been killed by the israeli army

haha kalter i love you, seriously

btw your signature is the best, i was just listening to that song.

but hey at least we agree that it will go on forever, everyone is too messed up over there to have peace. (the palestinians are just more messed up)

haha i'd have given you peace without that last line of yours :sneaky:

neyy i'll stop, you are young, you've got to learn and you are a bush supporter, of course! :P

leif is class, well all their songs are!

mmm... I don't think Arafat or Palestinian people are terrorist as u call them... I think we, the western side of the world won't never understand that people: they have millennial traditions that haven't been never modified, they're a really religious people, they live for it, theyre are really loyal to their convictions or beliefs, so it's obvious they're able to fight for them.

If u didn't know, the origin of Palestinian-Israeli conflict starts after the II world war, Europeans and Americans were feeling guilty about jews situation so they gave them a little territory forming the nation we know as Israel with Palestina as a neighbor, the real problem start when Israel expands its territory stealing Palestinian territory. They feel attacked and defend their holy land with their lifes.

Do you know what's real terrorism?? killing innocent people, bombing their cities and towns looking for terrorists that doesn't exist or trying to make a more stable political situation :dozey: (As EEUU does)