✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ne

greeneyes1207

:lol: im a bad boy really but I just can't let people know :lol:

speaking of bad, i want to be bad. i've always done the right things and stuff. ive never had a boyfriend or done drugs or drank. but the whole cheating thing is making me feel like im actually being bad for once, everytime i see the girl im like 'she has no idea' and im kinda like hahaha. im so freaking lame though.

gosh, id at least like to be asked.

lol :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good u didnt do anything wrong but u dont need to do drugs,get drunk or hang out with guys like that to be bad..it doesnt make sense, if guys dont like u for what u are then its not worthy. Im sure you 'll find the right guy soon ,just look at the bright side :D

btw, Im Ren, nice to meet ya, hope to see ya more often on this board :P

yeah, i totally agree...being bad isnt all that its cracked up to be...

do drugs...you're a smackhead and no one likes you really...

getting drunk...good at the start but all good things have reprocutions...waking up with weirdos and the dredded hangover!

and hanging out with guys like that...well i cant say that was ever a turn on for me :lol:

you seem really cool and its good to know you have morals cos you'll need them someday ;)

as for the fellas, you'll find a decent guy soon :) relationships are cool but enjoy the singledomness while you can!

take care,

Dave :)

:lol: im a bad boy really but I just can't let people know :lol:

speaking of bad, i want to be bad. i've always done the right things and stuff. ive never had a boyfriend or done drugs or drank. but the whole cheating thing is making me feel like im actually being bad for once, everytime i see the girl im like 'she has no idea' and im kinda like hahaha. im so freaking lame though.

gosh, id at least like to be asked.

lol :lol:

hey, i know what u mean! i only just started going to a co-ed school this year, i've always been 'good', but i'm just so fuck'n over being so damn nice and proper. very pathetic i know but o can sympathise! :lol:

i know this is a little off topic

but i'd go out any day with a nice girl over bad girl :lol:

bad has its moments but is no way sustainable..just wouldn't work for me, you know? :dozey: