✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ne

greeneyes1207

:embarrased: :embarrased: this girl in skatepark who was just hanging out threw her brother's board onto ramp on purpose and I was dropping in and I landed on that board and I started yelling at her...and then she "suggested" we go to the Elks Club accross the street to make it up to me...and she did...she jerked me off. :smug: :smug: ..but wait...is that cheating???!!!!.... :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: :huh: no..it means she had her hand on my dick...and jerked me off :wink3: :smug: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry to be so blunt.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's what tossing off is my dear! :lol: oh lordy and you are 13?! you've got a head start!

:huh: :huh: no..it means she had her hand on my dick...and jerked me off :wink3: :smug: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's what tossing off is my dear! :lol: oh lordy and you are 13?! you've got a head start!

methinks he's got more than just a head start!

cricky, never had anything like that happen to me at 13 :lol:

but Jeff, I hardly can see that as being "accidental" :lol:

I mean, you know, like a girl making out with a guy is regarded as cheating..i know id not be mightily impressed if my hypothetical girlfriend was making out with out some other guy and id be even more angry if I know that she had a guy going down on her, its not like she forced it upon you :lol:

think about that the other way around Jeff :/

methinks he's got more than just a head start!

cricky, never had anything like that happen to me at 13 :lol:

but Jeff, I hardly can see that as being "accidental" :lol:

:whip:

:embarrased: :embarrased: this girl in skatepark who was just hanging out threw her brother's board onto ramp on purpose and I was dropping in and I landed on that board and I started yelling at her...and then she "suggested" we go to the Elks Club accross the street to make it up to me...and she did...she jerked me off. :smug: :smug: ..but wait...is that cheating???!!!!.... :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

yeah that is cheating.

:stunned: :stunned: and they say men are obsessed with sex :rolleyes: where on earth would they get that idea?! :dozey:

lol, so judgemental, but you're here too :sneaky: :lol:

anyways, im innocent :P

you like them young buckley?

Not really, young girls dont know the moves and the right angle and i can never find the stupid g-spot, but with a mature lady mmm that's different ( not that old, im talking about 28 or 29 that's it )

Is it me or this place is full of "good boys and girls" you're driving me nuts! :snore: :stunned: