Ne

greeneyes1207

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
yeah' date=' being by yourself is definitely better than messing around with a guy that has a girlfriend.[/quote'] or someone who is married :sick:

but yeah tell him to fuck off.. ;) and don't tell the girl...just smile at her whenever u see her ;) :D :angel:

if he's willing to cheat on his gf [of 7 months too!!! :stunned: ] for you, then him "being with you" probably doesn't mean anything to him...he'll probably be cheating on you with someone else, and on his gf more of course.....definitely not boyfriend material. stay away from him, he's nothing but trouble!!! :idea2:

and besides that, you deserve way better than him. go for someone more like....my boyfriend for instance! :idea2: :P :D

sorry you had to fall for such an asshole though....good luck finding yourself a cool kid :)

you've got to think of a couple of things...

firstly, like he hasn't like cheated, so you never know, it maybe on his mind to break up with his girlfriend and such...

but if he is willing to cheat, toss him away :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its true...i mean if he breaks up with his girlfriend before making a move...then its not exactly cheating...he may just be unhappy...people do break up!

despise cheaters tho...its why me and my housemate dont get on...

he dumps girls when he's bored!

and still sleeps around during the time :rolleyes:

I, personally would never cheat on my g/f...well I did by accident...and I felt guilty as hell...and I told her...it was either tell her, or go insane...so yea, don't go out with him...bcuz what goes around comes around...or however they say that... :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

I' date=' personally would never cheat on my g/f...well I did by accident...and I felt guilty as hell...and I told her...it was either tell her, or go insane...so yea, don't go out with him...bcuz what goes around comes around...or however they say that... :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P[/quote']

hey, can I ask how you accidently did? :lol: