✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nathalie (Cr)Appleton??

mc_squared

Notorious' date=' more like!! :lol:[/quote']

you see I've changed, I encouraged David to make those Flash Movies about me, just for you guys to have fun and laughs

if this were the old Albie, I would have fits and be pissed off

But you see I've turned a new leaf and it has paid off :lol: :D :) :lol:

you see I've changed, I encouraged David to make those Flash Movies about me, just for you guys to have fun and laughs

But you see I've turned a new leaf and it has paid off

no offense man.. but you sound like you're on stuff or something :stunned: :confused:

But you see I've turned a new leaf and it has paid off

no offense man.. but you sound like you're on stuff or something :stunned: :confused:

what I cant have fun :angry:

I'm perfectly fine :)

NAT HAS QUIT Nov 29 2004

Whining jungle flop can’t take any more

From FRANK THORNE in Queensland

NATALIE Appleton quit I’m A Celebrity this morning – hours after she was put up for a record fifth Bushtucker trial.

The whingeing ex-pop star had been threatening to walk out for days because she was repeatedly put through the challenges.

But the final straw came as she was shown a swamp full of rats which she was to crawl through for the latest On Your Knees trial.

An ITV spokesman said: “Yes, it’s true. Natalie has left the camp.” Her exit plunges into doubt the first eviction, scheduled to take place tonight.

Nat will be seen quitting the ITVshow this evening.

Her walkout came hours after her sister Lee admitted the Daily Mirror is right – the jungle flop IS history’s most irritating woman. Lee, who arrived in Australia last night to give the former All Saints singer moral support, was forced to agree with our view.

We said Nat was more annoying than Margaret Thatcher, Marie Antoinette and Nigella Lawson.

And Lee admitted: “She can be a real pain in the proverbial. That was hysterically funny.

“She’s not acting. She is afraid of everything in the jungle, even the trees. You are seeing the real Natalie, which is why no one wanted her to go.

“I can’t believe she went in the first place. I thought she was going to leave on the first day.”

The hungry contestants were becoming frustrated as Nat has failed miserably in four consecutive trials – leaving just scraps of basic rations to eat.

She got a paltry onestar in the latest task, swimming with snakes in Slither River, to earn a solitary meal for the 10 contestants.

Nat, 31, had to uncoil rope on the river bed to release 10 buoys in 10 minutes. But the longer she took, the more snakes were released.

She again moaned about crossing the rope bridge to get to the trial. Then, despite encouragement from hosts Ant and Dec, she shrieked: “I’m scared” the moment she entered the water in a wetsuit.

When she finally released a buoy Ant told her:“See, you can do it.” But an exhausted Nat replied:“Guys, I can’t. I feel faint.” As a box of snakes dropped into the river she screamed“I’m too dizzy. I’m going to faint,” before quitting and heading for the bank.

As she was comforted by Ant and Dec she whimpered: “I’m light-headed. It was the treading water, using energy and I haven’t got any. I want to go home.”