🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Futurama

Professor Peedston

one of the two shows on tv worth watching, in my opinion. (the other one being the simpsons) well, unless you start getting into reruns...

anyway i love futurama and i'm eternally grateful now that the cartoon network is showing reruns of it. ahh, how i long for the days when futurama and the simpsons ran back to back... right, i'm about done now. i have nothing of value to say.

And on March 25th, you can buy Futurama Volume 1 DVDs. It's a 3 disc set.. and I"m guessing it's the first season.

I also recommend grabbing up the Family Guy DVDs.. it's the first 2 seaons and will be out next month .. I think.

And on March 25th, you can buy Futurama Volume 1 DVDs. It's a 3 disc set.. and I"m guessing it's the first season.

I also recommend grabbing up the Family Guy DVDs.. it's the first 2 seaons and will be out next month .. I think.

if i had money i could spend on stuff like that i would snap that stuff up in a heartbeat. as it is, i'm not going to buy it when i can download most of it. sure, it's stealing, but i wouldn't be buying it anyway. :shrug: