✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life After Death

Guest DavidG

I know this sort of stuff is gonna tickle the interlectual lot of you, and well im sure also gonna bring in some less but interlectual comments from some others too, but nevertheless, do you believe in Life After Death...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont know to respond from that! its like trying to have a meeting between great minds and then peewee herman walks in...

being raised as a catholic i sure believe in life after death. i never doubted that.

what i doubt is the fact that after death our souls go either to hell, heaven or the thing that in english starts with a 'p' (i forgot the word sorry).

i believe that we as humans do not consist of flesh only and that there`s something more in us and when we die it`ll travel to some other place. maybe to another body, a clairvoyant i went to in march told me that my soul was very old. :D

very interesting...i have a more sciency view on the subject but im gonna hold back and wait for more people to input...at least i hope to they do!

Well actually this is a very subjective thread, ur answer depends of ur ethical, ideological and religious beliefs, and to be honest I'm not sure... here's my personal explanation

A part of me thinks that obviously there's life after death, not strictly as in the Bible or other religion's points of view but I believe, I mean, do you really think all the power we have got above universe is just to make us anything like the rests of animals?? For some reason is obviosly and kind of evident that we're special in this world, we have developed the society with all its ethicals and humanity and ideological stuff. We have a conscience about us, about our existance!! that makes us different and special, with the same rules of nature that manage the other species but still special!!! So I think it's kind of sad if there's nothing more for us, then our lives wouldn't have sense or something.

In other hand there's the exepthical way, the scientific exploration of the universe trying to prove we just represent one a pale blue point in the infinity and we are not that special, that is impossible the existance of life just in our little, little, little very little home. And I believe them, in a way...

It's just a contradiction, btw we're not really sure about it, it just depends of our ideological beliefs as I said before or if u're really that confused like me :/

Well actually this is a very subjective thread, ur answer depends of ur ethical, ideological and religious beliefs, and to be honest I'm not sure... here's my personal explanation

A part of me thinks that obviously there's life after death, not strictly as in the Bible or other religion's points of view but I believe, I mean, do you really think all the power we have got above universe is just to make us anything like the rests of animals?? For some reason is obviosly and kind of evident that we're special in this world, we have developed the society with all its ethicals and humanity and ideological stuff. We have a conscience about us, about our existance!! that makes us different and special, with the same rules of nature that manage the other species but still special!!! So I think it's kind of sad if there's nothing more for us, then our lives wouldn't have sense or something.

In other hand there's the exepthical way, the scientific exploration of the universe trying to prove we just represent one a pale blue point in the infinity and we are not that special, that is impossible the existance of life just in our little, little, little very little home. And I believe them, in a way...

It's just a contradiction, btw we're not really sure about it, it just depends of our ideological beliefs as I said before or if u're really that confused like me :/

i am only looking for subjective opinions, i didnt want anyone to define the objective rule :P

i reckon reincarnation exists, its not something anyone should be thinking about for starters

but still, life must exist after death, we can't just awitch, cause even when we're dreaming, we still see things, and even when you picure something in your head, you can still see, just not with your eyes

i am only looking for subjective opinions, i didnt want anyone to define the objective rule :P

As my SUBJECTIVE opinion did express, I'm between both sides but as I said I tend more to believe there's life after death