✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who's responsible here???

Jeff Gordon

:cry: :cry: the day after Christmas, my dad and grandparents went to the mall..I was feeling a little tired so I stayed in the Escalade to catch a nap...there was a car parked next to ours...so there were 2 guys standing at the car and they were saying stuff...so I rolled down my window and the one guy was like , "the keys r left in the ignition"...so i asked them if they needed help...so the one guy was like "um yea kid the keys r locked in"...so I took my dad's tool and was able to break into the car and the guy gives me $50 for helping him and I said thank you and he's like "no kid, thank you"...and they drove off...well I try to go back to sleep...and 1/2 hr later, a couple comes out and realizes their car was stolen...it was the car I helped break into...I thought I was helping and it turns out I helped those 2 guys steal a car...now I'm being sued...they got the car back but they say it has damages...w t f???... :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! :( Yeesh, I'm sorry Jeff. Well there was really nothing you could do, you had no idea that they were stealing the car! You were just being nice and trying to help some guys out. It sucks that this happened to a sweet guy like you, I hope it all works out. :confused:

:embarrased: :embarrased: thx el_scorcho, ..my dad's not happy...but he isn't angry at me...I d k what he is actually...all I know is that when they start bringing lawyers into a conversation, it isn't good...what can a person get by suing a 13 year old?...my skateboard or Dave Merra bike???... :huh: :huh: :huh:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol: my dad said the same thing...he's like, "don't worry Jeff...ull be fine, and if they do sue u, I'll still love u anyway"...of course dad has to mix some humor in there, which I'm glad he's doing...so I''m not too worried :P :P :P :P fuck those people :lol: :lol: :lol:

my dad said the same thing...he's like, "don't worry Jeff...ull be fine, and if they do sue u, I'll still love u anyway"...of course dad has to mix some humor in there, which I'm glad he's doing...so I''m not too worried fuck those people

yeah honey, don´t worrie! ;)

:stunned: not one to point fingers, but was it a modern car? because modern cars have those anti-locking things so it would madly odd if your keys got stuck in the car...

plus...just be rule, if someone locks their keys in a car, offer to let them call someone or something with your phone, rather than break the window or break in, cos the police would usually deal with something like that...

meh, you still were only trying to help so it wasnt really your fault

the day after Christmas, my dad and grandparents went to the mall..I was feeling a little tired so I stayed in the Escalade to catch a nap...there was a car parked next to ours...so there were 2 guys standing at the car and they were saying stuff...so I rolled down my window and the one guy was like , "the keys r left in the ignition"...so i asked them if they needed help...so the one guy was like "um yea kid the keys r locked in"...so I took my dad's tool and was able to break into the car and the guy gives me $50 for helping him and I said thank you and he's like "no kid, thank you"...and they drove off...well I try to go back to sleep...and 1/2 hr later, a couple comes out and realizes their car was stolen...it was the car I helped break into...I thought I was helping and it turns out I helped those 2 guys steal a car...now I'm being sued...they got the car back but they say it has damages...w t f???...

Jeff, sorry i never replied to your email, i only just got it

its not your fault at all, they didn't exactly say "hi we're gonna steal this car, we'll give 50$ if you break in for us" did they, you didn't know, you thought you were being helpful, its the same as being in the wrong place at the wrong time

:embarrased: :embarrased: thx el_scorcho' date=' ..my dad's not happy...but he isn't angry at me...I d k what he is actually...all I know is that when they start bringing lawyers into a conversation, it isn't good...what can a person get by suing a 13 year old?...my skateboard or Dave Merra bike???... :huh: :huh: :huh:[/quote']

Dave Mirra,you mean?

Btw never talk to strangers,or atleast don't help them when they are breaking into cars. ;)