✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who's responsible here???

Jeff Gordon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i know

jeff just had to mention that his parents have an escalade....

and who the fuck leaves their keys inside their car? like you just turn off the ignition and walk away? your fingers are already on the keys...

The mother of one classmate did

haha women drivers...... :smug:

Ashlee Simpson did too :lol:

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU JEFF! IT HAPPENED TO ME LIKE ONLY A MONTH AGO! THIS GUY CAME UP TO ME AND HE SAID, HEY, CAN YOU POSSIBLY HELP ME. MY WIFE HAS LOST HER CAR KEYS AND OUR MOBILE PHONE IS IN THE TRUNK. SO I GOT MY CROWBAR I BROKE THE WINDOW FOR HIM. HE THEN. SAID THANKS, OPENED HIS WIFE'S HANDBAG AND GAVE ME 20 CASH. HE THEN WENT OFF TO GET HIS WIFE HE SAID. 5 MINS LATER. THE OWNERS CAME BACK AND WAS LIKE, OMG MY CAR HAS BEEN BROKEN INTO!

:embarrased: :embarrased: thx el_scorcho' date=' ..my dad's not happy...but he isn't angry at me...I d k what he is actually...all I know is that when they start bringing lawyers into a conversation, it isn't good...what can a person get by suing a 13 year old?...my skateboard or Dave Merra bike???... :huh: :huh: :huh:[/quote']

Oh yeah, look at how this little child turns on you. One day its like "FUCK PARENTAL ADVISORY I KNOW ALL!" and the next "Im just a wittle boy somebody help me Im lost here".

Christ, you do have to be lacking in street smarts to help some guys break into a car. Simple fact is: You live in a litiguous society Jeff, where people get sued for talking to somebody whos having a heart-attack. This is a good lesson for you Jeff, Im sure if your dad was there you wouldnt have gotten in such shit.

women drivers suck

while driving...? :P

well that would be a reason why they drive badly then...:P

seriously tho...wonam don't drive as bad as they are supposed to...i can park in, i don't forget where i parked my car, i drive safe but fun, listen to good music while driving....enough reason for me to be a good driver...:P