✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

man, i lived on the isle of wight for 7.5 months and let me tell you i aint bumped into any of them coldplay fellas. who said that '4 beaty eyed lads from the Isle of Wight area' phrase anyway?

hold on, Will's the only one whos anywhere near the isle of wight, that makes no sence

muse - time is running out

yeah he`s from southhampton which is a shithole anyway

exactly, and i have to go there in 6 weeks :bigcry:

but back to the point, Chris is from devon which is like 3 hours away and Jonny and Guy are even further away :o

good luck JaK. southampton aint THAT bad. remember thiS: when you`re there and feel like crap cuz you think it`s a shithole, pack your rucksack, take the red jet (or whatever it was called i forgot) ferry that`ll take you to east cowes (isle of wight) in no time. take a cruise round the island and THAT WILL MAKE YOU APPREACIATE SOUTHAMPTON. :D

good luck JaK. southampton aint THAT bad. remember thiS: when you`re there and feel like crap cuz you think it`s a shithole, pack your rucksack, take the red jet (or whatever it was called i forgot) ferry that`ll take you to east cowes (isle of wight) in no time. take a cruise round the island and THAT WILL MAKE YOU APPREACIATE SOUTHAMPTON.

hahaha, yeah i could do that, but considering im actually doing something there i won't have time

oh and its red funnel