✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHY coldplay?

marta

This weird girl had a dream about the band, and therefore decided that they were worth a listen to, and well... she has been addicted ever since... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dream them once or twice too.... :)

ill never forget one dream- its like, i was standing on a cloud and flying all over my town... and suddenly i heard DONT PANIC playing... then ive loooked down , and there was coldplay standing by the river.. in momet or two ,they stoped playing and started to wave at me... and ive yelled , ive begged them to play some more... and so they did.... WE LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL WORLD.... :) ive sang that song the whole day through with a smile upom my face :blush:

When I heard the songs, my mind was blown. I mean, I mentally went into a different world. Coldplay's melodies are unbelievable and Chris Martin's voice is real smooth.

oh, i know what you mean.... coldplay changed me too in some way... i mean... listening to their songs ive realised that i can enjoy in every day, in every minute, in everything that happens cause it all happens for a reason....

its like, they thought me how to smile whenever im feling low... amazing

This weird girl had a dream about the band, and therefore decided that they were worth a listen to, and well... she has been addicted ever since... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dream them once or twice too.... :)

ill never forget one dream- its like, i was standing on a cloud and flying all over my town... and suddenly i heard DONT PANIC playing... then ive loooked down , and there was coldplay standing by the river.. in momet or two ,they stoped playing and started to wave at me... and ive yelled , ive begged them to play some more... and so they did.... WE LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL WORLD.... :) ive sang that song the whole day through with a smile upom my face :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol: a lovely dream indeed! :D

The first time that I heard them, that was In My Place. It sounded great ! but well, in France we don't hear them very often ! :/

Then I heard Clocks... I loved the sound of the piano at the beginning... but I decided to buy the album with The Scientist... God, that was just wonderful and I fell in love with the band !

Well then I discovered that there was another album and I realised that I had missed much... even if I told to myself that I had heard Trouble before.

Well, from this moment... I just can't live without their music. The guitars with the piano... Chris Martin's voice... that's something that just cannot be described... no word can explain how I feel about their music !