✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHY coldplay?

marta

WHEN HAVE YOU REALISED THAT COLDPLAY IS SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL TO YOU? :angel: i mean , i dont know is it just me, but when i`ve heard YELLOW for the first time (it was also the first coldplay song that i`ve ever heard) i mean , it was like i knew it from before ( which i didnt...) strange... can`t explain....

so i was wondering if i am the only one with that kind of experience in here..... i hope im not :blush:

well...? :drunk:

for me it had to be Trouble. I had heard Yellow first, but I didnt know that it was Coldplay... until a friend of mine told me 'you have to hear this band...' popped in the cd Parachutes, and when I heard Trouble.... that was it. I was in love.. we've been together ever since.. Coldplay and I... *ahhh* memories.. they truly are a great band and inspiring.

I first heard yellow but I used to hate the song and the band!!!! Is just, in Mexico city, there used to be just two rock radio stations, so... I only heard that two... and they played "yellow" like 20 times every fucking day!!!! but after a while, one day I saw the "trouble" video at the tv. and I just though "What a wonderful song and video!!!" "that´s coldplay? and well, till that moment, I just love this band... :) Nowadays, I like even "Yellow"" :lol: ;)

Why does it always rain in Mexico: Zu

I had heard yellow and was slightly interested in the band, but it was the song Don't Panic that really got me hooked. I bought Parachutes and have enjoyed every song since. I truly think they are working themselves up to be the best band ever. I can't wait for the new album.

A friend recommended Parachutes to me a couple of years ago. However, I didn't become a real fan until after the band performed the first notes of Politik at the pre-AROBTTH concert where I first saw them live.

I first heard Trouble and then Yellow. But when I heard Shiver' date=' I knew they were special.[/quote']

i know what you mean.... i became real fan when i heard SHIVER..... untill then COLDPLAY was just one of the bands i loved to listen.... and then, SHIVER VIDEO.... - LEFT ME BREATHLESS :D

well i just remember when i saw the yellow video on tv i watched it a little and then changed it and then i changed it back. anywys one day i went to the cd store and saw their cd. i bought it only cuz i needed a new cd. and i played it and loved it from beginning to end. so i played it about every day until my brother told me to stop but not cuz he didn't like it but cuz he liked it and didn't want to get sick of it. then i found out my sister bought it too. and soon the whole family was a coldplay fan, well except for mom and dad.

Well I really got into Coldplay when I heard about Brandy sampling them. I always knew about them, but never listened to their music, except "Clocks." I liked what I heard on the Brandy album and I was just dying to hear the originals like "Sparks." I have digital cable and there's this feature on On Demand. There was this profile on Coldplay on there and the profile played a lil bit of the "Yellow," "Don't Panic," and "Trouble" videos. When I heard the songs, my mind was blown. I mean, I mentally went into a different world. Coldplay's melodies are unbelievable and Chris Martin's voice is real smooth. It's very haunting as well. So next what I did was I went to Target and bought PARACHUTES and A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD. I literally (no joking) enjoy every song on both CD's. The one song on PARACHUTES that's like 40 seconds is hot, but I wish it was longer.

Now, I'm really interested in hearing their new material. This new album is really going to be interesting. And when listening to Coldplay, I truly realized how frivolous and flimsy mainstream rap, R&B and pop is and how it pales in comparison to Coldplay. That's how I feel.

So, there it is, that's how I became a fan of Coldplay.

the first song I had ever heard from them was In My Place, and this was already more than 2 years ago...and then I just fell in love with them from there, getting more songs, but I never got A Rush of Blood to the Head....and listening to them made me feel so happy, as if I belonged somewhere...they seem so real and so passionate...so I just fell in love with them from there....

WHEN HAVE YOU REALISED THAT COLDPLAY IS SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL TO YOU? :angel: i mean , i dont know is it just me, but when i`ve heard YELLOW for the first time (it was also the first coldplay song that i`ve ever heard) i mean , it was like i knew it from before ( which i didnt...) strange... can`t explain....

so i was wondering if i am the only one with that kind of experience in here..... i hope im not :blush:

well...? :drunk:

This weird girl had a dream about the band, and therefore decided that they were worth a listen to, and well... she has been addicted ever since... :lol: :lol: :lol: