✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A lil message from us Canadians

Canadian_Aphrodite

yeah, being a canadian, i've heard a LOT of far fetched ideas about Canada and Canadians, so i thought i'd set the record straight for the good of us Canadians and the rest of the world :lol:

About Canadians:

WE DO NOT LIVE IN IGLOOS, WE DO NOT SKI TO SCHOOL (even tho i could if i wanted to cus i live at the base of a mountain :cool: ) WE DO NOT HAVE PENGUINS AS PETS, WE DO NOT SAY "EH" AT THE END OF EVERY SENTENCE (eh), WE AREN'T AAAAALWAYS DRUNK, WE WOULDNT PUT YOU IN THE PENALTY BOX FOR 2 MINUTES FOR PISSING US OFF, HOCKEY IS OUR LIFE, WE ARE PEACEKEEPERS EVEN THO WE ENCOURAGE FIGHTING IN SPORTS(hockey)...WE DON'T ALL HAVE HOCKEY-HAIR, OUR FAVORITE PICK-UP LINE ISNT "gimmi a kiss, yeah i may be a hockey player but, baby, less teeth means more tongue!"....

About Canada:

IT IS NOT A GLACIER, THERE IS DAYLIGHT HERE ALL YEAR ROUND, WE DO NOT HAVE TO THAW THE KEG BEFORE WE DRINK, IT ISNT THAT COLD (only around -40 in the winter!), THERE ARE NOT BEARS WALKING AROUND IN THE CITIES, YES...THATS RIGHT, WE HAVE CITIES!...WE DO HAVE A LITTLE SOMETHING CALLED "MONEY"...AND YES, WE DO HAVE FREE HEALTHCARE! (so go ahead and jump in front of a speeding truck!)

that ought to do the trick! :smug:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm.... :lol:i'll tell ya this much: it's a joke lol...nah, were more of the peaceful type, ha so naturally...we'd get the americans to fight for us!! (lol jk! we hav a army of hockey players :cool: ...they'll shoot u so hard with ther pucks, u'll never c it coming hahahhaahhahahaha) yeah i like confusing ppl :smug:

About Canadians :

WE DO NOT LIVE IN IGLOOS, WE DO NOT SKI TO SCHOOL (even tho i could if i wanted to cus i live at the base of a mountain ) WE DO NOT HAVE PENGUINS AS PETS, WE DO NOT SAY "EH" AT THE END OF EVERY SENTENCE (eh), WE AREN'T AAAAALWAYS DRUNK, WE WOULDNT PUT YOU IN THE PENALTY BOX FOR 2 MINUTES FOR PISSING US OFF, HOCKEY IS OUR LIFE, WE ARE PEACEKEEPERS EVEN THO WE ENCOURAGE FIGHTING IN SPORTS(hockey)...WE DON'T ALL HAVE HOCKEY-HAIR, OUR FAVORITE PICK-UP LINE ISNT "gimmi a kiss, yeah i may be a hockey player but, baby, less teeth means more tongue!"....

About Canada :

IT IS NOT A GLACIER, THERE IS DAYLIGHT HERE ALL YEAR ROUND, WE DO NOT HAVE TO THAW THE KEG BEFORE WE DRINK, IT ISNT THAT COLD (only around -40 in the winter!), THERE ARE NOT BEARS WALKING AROUND IN THE CITIES, YES...THATS RIGHT, WE HAVE CITIES!...WE DO HAVE A LITTLE SOMETHING CALLED "MONEY"...AND YES, WE DO HAVE FREE HEALTHCARE! (so go ahead and jump in front of a speeding truck!)

Wow. i'm canadian and I didn't even know that.

And concerning the living in an igloo thing.....everyone knows we tore them down and made actual buildings YEARS ago. :rolleyes:

:)

WE DO NOT LIVE IN IGLOOS, WE DO NOT SKI TO SCHOOL (even tho i could if i wanted to cus i live at the base of a mountain :cool: ) WE DO NOT HAVE PENGUINS AS PETS, WE DO NOT SAY "EH" AT THE END OF EVERY SENTENCE (eh), WE AREN'T AAAAALWAYS DRUNK, WE WOULDNT PUT YOU IN THE PENALTY BOX FOR 2 MINUTES FOR PISSING US OFF, HOCKEY IS OUR LIFE, WE ARE PEACEKEEPERS EVEN THO WE ENCOURAGE FIGHTING IN SPORTS(hockey)...WE DON'T ALL HAVE HOCKEY-HAIR, OUR FAVORITE PICK-UP LINE ISNT "gimmi a kiss, yeah i may be a hockey player but, baby, less teeth means more tongue!"....

And neither do norwegians!! you ignorant bastards!! ;)