Albie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree mimi..

as for Coldplay breaking up... they aren't and can never be compared to the Beatles!!! The beatles revolutionized an era.. a rock era that has spawned the likes of every other rock band out there past and present!!! They were way ahead of their time back them and rocked... as they still do today. Coldplay, they're just a great band... period.

If they want to break up.. start families and stuff.. I say go for it. It would be upseting.. but they'll always be reunion tours and such... :cool:

I can't accept a loss like Coldplay if they breakup

I'm attach to their music

Chris Martin better rethink this idea of breaking up

he's only 27,

wth is he gonna do with his spare time besides family things and the same for the rest of the guys

he's too young to risk it all

OK Im breaking out of my 'dont make fun of coldplay so much' thing to say its absolutely ridiculous to compare them with the Beatles. And many, many acts since. But the Beatles mainly...

It took the Beatles 2 months to write and record albums that were so undenyably fresh and brilliant, you look at Beatlemania and the huge success of them, and you compare it to Coldplay?

Dont get me wrong, Coldplay have fans like Justin Timberlake and Madonna, but can you see people mentioning them in 40 years time? Their success now is huge, like Depeche Mode or something. Yeah what the hell happened to them... David Gaahn was once a bigger name than Chris Martin.

Sorry but its ludicrous albie, purely insane.

he's only 27,

wth is he gonna do with his spare time besides family things and the same for the rest of the guys

maybe family is more important to him than selling records.... thats not a bad thing.. besides, its not just Chris making the decision.. there are 3 other members in the band!!!

yeah, but in a interview back in June 2003 on KROCK Radio

Chris Martin said he wants to be the greatest band in the world and of all time

how is he and Coldplay gonna achieve this mark if they have visions of splitting up

:/

Chris Martin has said that many times, you mis-quoted him, he simply said "I want Coldplay to be the best band ever, thats our aim. I think any band should have that aim." Pretty stupid thing to say really.And Radiohead are the greatest thing out of Britain since the Beatles. No wait they probably arent...

yeah, but in a interview back in June 2003 on KROCK Radio

Chris Martin said he wants to be the greatest band in the world and of all time

how is he and Coldplay gonna achieve this mark if they have visions of splitting up

:/

that was 2 years ago!! None of them wer married... and no one had kids.... times change bud.. face it. This may be the end. :(

he's only 27,

It's up to Chris what he does with his life. Everyone knows he detests the spotlight and I wouldn't blame him for wanting to get out of it.

And I think if Coldplay splitting up would affect you that much you need to take a look at your priorities. *shrug*

chin up dude.. go have a 'piragua'... :laugh3:

they helped me with so much in my life

everyday I hear them :)

so you still have their cds..... listen to that

yeah

I just don't get why they always do this

it's a sickening pattern

they have their vision of breaking up and the 3rd album hasn't been released yet :/

it's just ludacris

Get Back :lol: