I don't understand this..............

Albie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I guess thats part of his daily routine seeing as hes never even done that (He threw a rock through a window).

If Chris Martin wanted a break from the spotlight he wouldnt have released 4 singles, then released JUST A VIDEO (To stay respectable, y'know the 5 single indie rule makes you un-indie) to keep on TV, then released rights to a bunch of live versions of songs so that they could filter through Radio 1 and yer MTVs and VH1, appears on BandAid as Rush of Blood saga finally begins to end, and now hes streeeetching out the new album (It aint even been released, hes going to interviewers about how they might split to get on the front pages). Also, releasing singles off ROB in between MTV Awards, so that convienantly Coldplay could be nominated for awards 2 years in a row, and now their releasing the new album at the exact same spot.

Its perfect marketing tactics, and I'd respect him for being smart if he didnt have this "Not in it for the money" attitude.

Oh yeah I guess thats part of his daily routine seeing as hes never even done that (He threw a rock through a window).

If Chris Martin wanted a break from the spotlight he wouldnt have released 4 singles, then released JUST A VIDEO (To stay respectable, y'know the 5 single indie rule makes you un-indie) to keep on TV, then released rights to a bunch of live versions of songs so that they could filter through Radio 1 and yer MTVs and VH1, appears on BandAid as Rush of Blood saga finally begins to end, and now hes streeeetching out the new album (It aint even been released, hes going to interviewers about how they might split to get on the front pages). Also, releasing singles off ROB in between MTV Awards, so that convienantly Coldplay could be nominated for awards 2 years in a row, and now their releasing the new album at the exact same spot.

Its perfect marketing tactics, and I'd respect him for being smart if he didnt have this "Not in it for the money" attitude.

wow, Reilly

you're a smart guy

damn, you hit every nail