✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is it just me??

berrywoman

things i lknow about that....

16:00 i was talking with a friend via msn (well writing) and about half an hour later msn log me on.... i tried and tried to log in, even i refresh the pc (off session and on session again).

17:30 i realised that most of you have this problem... so i told it to my dad..

18:00 my dad search on the net if msn have had any attack or virus recently... find some stuff about one (sorry i have to search it again)... :embarrased:

18:20 my dad search on my pc if i have any strange pif archives.. and find one.... it seems to be a system archive :stunned: but he is dated on today... and seems it have copy itself in data, and exe formats (antoher one too that i can´t remember now), so he destroyed them.

i think my dad will check the pce with adaware an anti-spy programme...

anyways best advice...

CHECK INFO ABOUT MSN ATTACK AND SEARCH ON YOUR PC, OR CHECK YOUR PC IN SOME ONLINE ANTI-VIRUS AND THE MORE IMPORTANT ONE..

DON´T USE MSN MESSENGER THIS WEEK

its working for me

altough it does keep saying my contacts are offlibne when there not even when im talking to them :confused:

thats why its not well... I wont use msn this week.. until further notice.. but my pc had a pretty good anti-virus and firewall so.. I hope I'm ok..

its working for me

altough it does keep saying my contacts are offlibne when there not even when im talking to them :confused:

thats why its not well... I wont use msn this week.. until further notice.. but my pc had a pretty good anti-virus and firewall so.. I hope I'm ok..

i have a good firewall too :) anywyas also my dad is the best anti-virus.. he always stop virus :D