good luck, Jak!

im not gonna lose to them :P

found this..

Latest MSN Messenger Worm Can Hijack System Info

Added by: A^C^E

Date: 23.01.05

Time: 02:21:12

Category: Alert!

Source: http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1752988,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03119TX1K0000594

A new Internet worm is squirming through Microsoft Corp.'s popular MSN Messenger chat network, anti-virus vendors warned on Thursday.

The latest threat comes follows October's Funner worm attack and signals a growing trend to use instant messaging as a delivery mechanism for malicious activity.

According to an advisory from F-Secure, the new W32/Bropia-A worm users MSN Messenger to lure users into downloading one of the following files: "Drunk_lol.pif"; "Webcam_004.pif"; "sexy_bedroom.pif"; "naked_party.pif"; or "love_me.pif."

Once executed, Bropia-A also drops a variant of the Rbot backdoor Trojan. Rbot represents the large family of backdoors fitted with the ability to control a victim's machine remotely by sending specific commands via IRC channels.

F-Secure warned that the bot can also be used to hijack system information, log keystrokes, relay spam or steal sensitive data. Bropia.A can also disable a mouse's right button and manipulate Windows mixer volume settings, according to the company.

Laura.. thats because you havent added me to your contacts.... How YOU doin'? lol

Good idea camille. When it lets me sign on, i'll be adding my baby. :kiss:

I'm good. How goes it in snow-town? :D

well the roads were crappy.. I tried to venture out.. but it was too slippery.. and I didnt want to chance my new baby out there! (my car.. I named it Moses) lol anyhoo.. I dug out the car and took it for a spin.. then I played in the snow.. :blush:

found this..

Latest MSN Messenger Worm Can Hijack System Info

Added by: A^C^E

Date: 23.01.05

Time: 02:21:12

Category: Alert!

Source: http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1752988,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03119TX1K0000594

A new Internet worm is squirming through Microsoft Corp.'s popular MSN Messenger chat network, anti-virus vendors warned on Thursday.

The latest threat comes follows October's Funner worm attack and signals a growing trend to use instant messaging as a delivery mechanism for malicious activity.

According to an advisory from F-Secure, the new W32/Bropia-A worm users MSN Messenger to lure users into downloading one of the following files: "Drunk_lol.pif"; "Webcam_004.pif"; "sexy_bedroom.pif"; "naked_party.pif"; or "love_me.pif."

Once executed, Bropia-A also drops a variant of the Rbot backdoor Trojan. Rbot represents the large family of backdoors fitted with the ability to control a victim's machine remotely by sending specific commands via IRC channels.

F-Secure warned that the bot can also be used to hijack system information, log keystrokes, relay spam or steal sensitive data. Bropia.A can also disable a mouse's right button and manipulate Windows mixer volume settings, according to the company.

ahh my sister got the right-mouse button thing the other day, but it went once she had restarted the pc