✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

tick tock tick tock tick tock

Sweet One

ugh all these people around me are starting to get engaged at really young ages. its really screwed up, i can't wrap my head around it. my friend who is 20 is getting married in may. i've all of a sudden jumped into this pool of everyone getting married soon, it sucks (for me, good for them tho :/ )

ugh all these people around me are starting to get engaged at really young ages. its really screwed up, i can't wrap my head around it. my friend who is 20 is getting married in may. i've all of a sudden jumped into this pool of everyone getting married soon, it sucks (for me, good for them tho )

Sarah! I'm in the same boat you are in. Three of my friends here are engaged. They're all my age with the exception of one who's 22 (which in her case I kinda understand, seeing as she's been with her boyfriend for 6 years and stuff). I have friends back home who are married already AND have their first child! I mean, all the power to them, but wow. That's really young to be married and starting a family....for me anyways.

ugh all these people around me are starting to get engaged at really young ages. its really screwed up, i can't wrap my head around it. my friend who is 20 is getting married in may. i've all of a sudden jumped into this pool of everyone getting married soon, it sucks (for me, good for them tho )

Sarah! I'm in the same boat you are in. Three of my friends here are engaged. They're all my age with the exception of one who's 22 (which in her case I kinda understand, seeing as she's been with her boyfriend for 6 years and stuff). I have friends back home who are married already AND have their first child! I mean, all the power to them, but wow. That's really young to be married and starting a family....for me anyways.

oy vey.

my friend is 20 marrying a 29 year old.

my roomates brother is engaged, he is 22 and she is 26 and they are getting married in april.

my other roomate will probably get engaged soon to her long term boyfriend of 6 years.

what the fuck. i was really not prepared for this adulthood stuff. it really sucks. i'm still getting over the sweet16 phase, i am so not ready for weddings.

it just depresses me so much that its just more evidence that i am an adult and have to start acting like one :cry:

I sometimes think about getting married now but there's no one good enough around.

Reminds me that a friend of a friend of mine is getting married at 22 to a guy who's 21. I don't know if it'll last or what as there are complications. All I can say is good luck.

I believe in security so the only way I'd get married now is to a guy who's older and has better economic etc. prospects than me. So it's no for now.

Wow. I was talking to my aunt on the phone just now and she asked me when I was getting married. She said that I'm 20 and time is running out for me to find a husband. :lol:

Wow. That was a weird conversation.

No dear!!! that's an oldie conversation!! anyones get married before 20ths!!