✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this is soooo addictive...

berrywoman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

here we go again

with the damn dozey face :dozey: :lol:

look here stupid

are you gonna be like Kyle and reply to every single damn post of mines :angry: ?

be yourself

don't be a follower

it's cool to gang up on me

it's very easy right stupid :angry:

I am myself. I am a Mich. And I don't do anything cos it's cool, I do it because I feel like it.

Also gayboy you replied to every single one of my posts (probably the boost your posts in the pathetic hope of becoming a mod) however you can't remember that because you're too busy having no life.

Goodbye.

P.S Camille it's addictive indeed :stunned:

I am myself. I am a Mich. And I don't do anything cos it's cool, I do it because I feel like it.

Also gayboy you replied to every single one of my posts (probably the boost your posts in the pathetic hope of becoming a mod) however you can't remember that because you're too busy having no life.

Goodbye.

P.S Camille it addictive indeed :stunned:

FUCK OFF MIMI

DON'T CALL ME GAYBOY

YOU FUCKING LESBO

:angry:

Goodbye.

FUCK OFF MIMI

DON'T CALL ME GAYBOY

YOU FUCKING LESBO

is this meant to be derogatory??? uh oh I feel a pm to Ian coming on.. about your rude/racist/ingnorant/prejudice remark.. :smug:

How many times have I told you that calling me a lesbian doesn't insult me, because I don't think there's anything wrong with being homosexual!!

Now since I am now old and 20 I think it's time to cease this stupid bickering, don't you?

BTW...thanks Camille :kiss:

Goodbye.

FUCK OFF MIMI

DON'T CALL ME GAYBOY

YOU FUCKING LESBO

is this meant to be derogatory??? uh oh I feel a pm to Ian coming on.. about your rude/racist/ingnorant/prejudice remark.. :smug:

Camille, can you read

she calling me Gayboy

what the fuck is that ?

you both aren't fucking fair