✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

don't you hate it when...

twin4life

it's late, and you're not tired and you just can't fall asleep even though you have something important to do the next day? or maybe the important thing is the reason that you can't sleep.

or even if you are tired and you just can't fall asleep? its 12:20am, i have (well not a written exam) to wake up tomorrow for my gym exam and i'm not tired!

and yesterday my twin sister, mindy, she had an english exam and she went to bed at like 11pm and since i had nothing better to that night i came in at 2am and she was still up, and didn't fall alseep till 3:30.

don't you hate it?

Guest LiquidSky

Well I don't hate it when I'm not tired...but well...I have trouble to fall asleep and to stay sleeping..and that is all I am gonna say

ps: Hi mandy! :D

Well I don't hate it when I'm not tired...but well...I have trouble to fall asleep and to stay sleeping..and that is all I am gonna say

hey! keep me company until i'm forced to go to sleep in another....10 minutes or so. :lol:

how have you been? :)

Guest LiquidSky

hey! keep me company until i'm forced to go to sleep in another....10 minutes or so. :lol:

Sure Mandy! Well I've been all-right..except today..I was freaking out a few hours ago..but I'm all-right now..how are you? :D

Sure Mandy! Well I've been all-right..except today..I was freaking out a few hours ago..but I'm all-right now..how are you? :D

doing okay, even though i can't fall asleep.

and, i have decided i'm going to kill my body tomorrow, with running. damn beep tests.

how come you were freaking out?

::jumping up and down::

actually..i do have some good relaxation exercises that would help you de-tense and go night night :D

OO MEE TOO!!!!!! i seriously know some hypnotism with some yoga that can help, i do it all the time...my coach taught me cus he thought i wasnt getting enough sleep for competitions...and i'm not joking!...it gets u sleep in about 5-10 minutes!

uuuh dont ask me how i know those :confused:

:lol: i know them to, oddly enough.

its the theme song. its evil.

well im off for the night before i lose the computer for a month for being on so late when i have school tomorrow.

night everyone!

Guest LiquidSky

doing okay, even though i can't fall asleep.

and, i have decided i'm going to kill my body tomorrow, with running. damn beep tests.

how come you were freaking out?

oh I was freaking out about some thing I was told..and yeah I got a bit paranoid...but I'm all-right now..

You are gonna kill your body tomorrow? Running is good.. I love running.. :D

it's late, and you're not tired and you just can't fall asleep even though you have something important to do the next day? or maybe the important thing is the reason that you can't sleep.

or even if you are tired and you just can't fall asleep? its 12:20am, i have (well not a written exam) to wake up tomorrow for my gym exam and i'm not tired!

and yesterday my twin sister, mindy, she had an english exam and she went to bed at like 11pm and since i had nothing better to that night i came in at 2am and she was still up, and didn't fall alseep till 3:30.

don't you hate it?

i get that a lot :(