✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Super Bowl XXXIX

:lol: Oh Camille. It's not your fault.

So, it's over. Now regular TV can resume. All it was today was sports this and football that.

I ate a lot of pizza today and drank a lot of beer. All the girlfriends of my friends holed themselves up in my kitchen the entire game. haha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the Patriots are the lamest dynasty in sports:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2113212/

:smartass2:

"The Patriots, lacking any distinctive celebrations of their own, took to mimicking Owens' patented arm flapping. Linebacker Mike Vrabel, who caught yet another TD pass in the big game, was so intent on flying like an Eagle that he did two celebratory flaps—once after his juggling grab and a second time when he realized that nobody had been watching the first celebration."

This is the only revenge I can take right now. :rolleyes:

Why the Patriots are the lamest dynasty in sports:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2113212/

:smartass2:

"The Patriots, lacking any distinctive celebrations of their own, took to mimicking Owens' patented arm flapping. Linebacker Mike Vrabel, who caught yet another TD pass in the big game, was so intent on flying like an Eagle that he did two celebratory flaps—once after his juggling grab and a second time when he realized that nobody had been watching the first celebration."

This is the only revenge I can take right now. :rolleyes:

yeah, that was pretty pathetic. :rolleyes:

Guest LiquidSky

I'm just upset about the score... I almost won $1000 dollars! Damn it :angry: it was just one stupid point away and I could have won! :angry: :cry: :/

Keyword: Dynasty

Am I rubbing this in a bit too much?

Keyword: Lame

Frankly your rubbing it in doesn't really hurt me, because you appear to be from the midwest, which, unless you're originally from the New England area, makes me wonder why you have any affiliation with the Patriots at all other than... *gasp* being a bandwagon jumper. :P

And beside that, try to tell Michael Jordan (6 in 9 years) or Bill Russell (8 in a row) that three championships in four years constitutes a "dynasty."

My affiliation w/ the Patriots is the fact that I wanted them to win more than I did the Eagles. Call me a bandwagon jumper if you will, Im not personally attacking you. This is, afterall, just a game.

The key to the dynasty argument is that winning two in three or four in six year championships is quite the rarity in anything other than basketball anymore, and even IN basketball, the Lakers have been undone, making it all the more rare. With salary caps and an increasingly active free agent market, the word 'dynasty' should and probably will be loosened to be more-inclusive. If you want to continue and insult me, go ahead, im here all day.

P.S.: Im a BROWNS FAN :P