✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Super Bowl XXXIX

In case you haven't noticed, I happen to live in Philadelphia. And in case you haven't noticed (if you either live outside of the United States or live under a rock), our beloved Eagles have FINALLY made it to the Super Bowl. It only took four times. HALLELUJAH!

Anyway, I couldn't possibly be more excited about a sporting event. This has been the longest week of my life, I think. :lol:

So let's hear it. Everybody say it with me:

E

A

G

L

E

S

EAGLES!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Brady...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Most overrated QB since Michael Vick, who was the most overrated since Daunte Culpepper, who was the most overrated since Brett Favre, all of whom the Eagles DESTROYED at some point this year. :cool:

Plus, if the Patriots win, Boston fans will have had four damn championships in the last four years (three football, one baseball), and that's just spoiled. We haven't had a single one since six months before I was even born, and that was by the basketball team that nobody here even cares about. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME TASTE VICTORY JUST THIS ONCE.

Anyway, Eagles are going to win. No two ways about it. :P

Guest LiquidSky

I understand how you feel Tom (remember last year? :rolleyes: :/ ) well that was baseballl but I like Football too (I already sound like boy don't I? :rolleyes: ) I also like boxing..(guys kicking the s*** out of each other.. :wink3: and wrestling of course..and other sports) but anyways, since you were supportive last year..I'll cheer for you guys..

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even though I am secretly rooting for the Patriots :smug: :embarrased: :D )

Don't kill me! :P

Guest LiquidSky
Yeah. Tom Brady. :heart:

Football doesn't really interest me, so it doesn't matter to me who wins.....unless tom brady doesn't win...and then i'll be upset FOR him. :lol:

do you have brothers?