✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Q Magazine says new Coldplay due in March!

amsterdam

I am not sure if anyone has reported this yet, but the new Q Magazine on the shelves now says that the new Coldplay album is due in March!

What's even better is they are saying the new White Stripes album is due in the summer!!!

OH YEAH! :pleased:

The news section says, and I quote:

"EMI, where revenue has dropped for three straight years, is counting on new albums to lift earnings. Planned releases from bands Coldplay and Gorillaz will slip into next fiscal year, the company said today, meaning an April release at the very earliest. Recorded music revenue accounts for about 80 percent of EMI's total.

So I guess we'll have to wait some more..... :cry: ....Oh well, it'll be worth it.

A bit of both I'd say. They've been pretty sneaky, though they did preview 6 songs in NME magazine. There have been lost of rumours, and it's widely known (on this board that is) that Coldplay is working on some new material....

I read it was december actually, but they dont want to say anything till the middle of the year... :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry!! ha,ha... but bad time, good face ;)

* Í´m waiting too!!! I´m deseperate now!!! *

Mexico is white but the paint is coming off: Zu

I am not sure if anyone has reported this yet, but the new Q Magazine on the shelves now says that the new Coldplay album is due in March!

What's even better is they are saying the new White Stripes album is due in the summer!!!

OH YEAH! :pleased:

Woo! Hoo!!

I really hope that it will be a brilliant album again! I'm very very very much looking forward to it!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:!