🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Fundraising ideas

Jenjie

Hiya! I'm hoping you guys will have some great ideas to help my friend. She's going to be doing a sponsored walk in Sepetember, to raise money for Breakthrough Breast Cancer. She needs to raise £1500 before then and is looking for ideas of how she can raise it. She can't knit, sew, bake, sing or dance!!

Any ideas?

What we did when we needed to raise money was we put together a variety show. We got local acts who were willing to perform to support the cause. It went pretty well considering we advertised it everywhere!

Um.............maybe she should do a wake-a-thon.

Ok, those ideas were lame. Sorry.

^ i think the local acts, like maybe bands/singers/comedians....things like that is a good idea...if you find out who the local bands are, and ask on their forums[if they have them]...or find a who to get in touch..most bands i know, [and our band would do the same] would want to play..either to help the charity, or so more people find out about them. :smiley: i hope your raise your money! it's a good cause too, good luck

do a group thing like a sponsored fast or something, that raised a lot of money at my college cos a big group of people were doing it

fast! Yes! of course! I did that once too.

And about the whole variety show..it doesn't necessarily have to be bands, it can also be like, actors doing stuff, or comedians or whatever. Anything that you know that will attract attention.