✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Shiver...

Jewelee

favorite song off of parachutes, but i was sorting analyzing the song and wondering what does he exactly mean by "dont u shiver" i know its about being in love but confused about the whole idea of "shiver"

any suggestions??? :? :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it means wheh your in love you shiver...lol i dont know. i never thought about it.

yeah, but the garl/whatever he sings to arent in love with him cose 'she/he/it pays him no attention, do you?' so i dont get it... :shrug:

I think Chris said that song is about 3 different girls. Hehe.. I heard it on an interview he did in either Norway or Sweden? It's on the net somewhere...

On another note, I love the guitar fill after the lyrics, "but you pay me no attention do you..." *guitar guitar loveliness ahhh*

i just enjoy singing the lyrics very loudly and never stopping to think about what i'm singing about! *lol* blind faith is what i have in their music! i really don't know if i get all the meanings of their songs, and i really don't care if i never do.

I really dont pay that much attention to the lyrics, im more about the music and the melody so a song can say shit shit shit for all i care but if it has a good melody im still going to like it. But sometimes I wonder about Coldplay's lyrics and what they mean but im a dork and i like listening to what other people think about them instead of analyzing it for myself.