✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I Want The Real Music

brazzer22

I have the Coldplay AROBTTH book, but I feel like the songs are not what Chris actually plays. I think I further confirm my suspicions when I see video of him playing and it seems like hes playing so much more complicated versions. This is the same for a Gavin Degraw piece I just downloaded. It is like the singing and piano part in one, but when I saw a video of him playing he was playing something completely different which is to be expected since he is singing where I am playing. The thing is I want the music they are playing when they are singing; I want the complicated; I want the goods.

That's because those books are based on the studio recordiings. As You've noticed ( I hope ) Chris adds a whole lot more complicated stuff to his songs at gigs, that's why I like to listen to the live rcordings of Coldplay instead of the CD :p

also...on the parachutes book...Chris [& i think Mr Buckland too] sat down with the people making the book, and helped them...the A.R.O.B.T.T.H book when i flicked through it at a shop, didn't seem to have the tunings correct.

what are the tunings for Politik?...i think i remember the book saying it was standard guitar tunning...when infact it's not :)