🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

re-sizing photos

berrywoman

So I have windows XP home edition.. and I can't seem to find a program on here to resize photos.. ms paint changes the size, but not 'resize' I want to keep its attributes, but make the image smaller... :cry: I discovered I have Microsoft Office Picture Manager.. but this is a free trial and its going to expire by the end of the month.. I tried to register it.. but it wont accept my 'product key' from the bottom of my laptop.. :cry: any other programs on here that I might not know about that will aide me in my purpose??

...help!

if you upload the image to photobucket and go to edit, go onto resize, but click 75 % then click change, when the refreshed page comes up, you have to rerfresh it again, and walla!, keep doing this until the desired size is there, sorry but this is all i can think of :/

just about, had to get my stomach pumped, i swear to god it fucking wrecks, bloody pills, i gotta take 'em to not make me feel hungry, cus the liningon my stomach acids is so think i'll just bring it back up....gotta take 'em for up to 72 hours, bastard

if you upload the image to photobucket and go to edit' date=' go onto resize, but click 75 % then click change, when the refreshed page comes up, you have to rerfresh it again, and walla!, keep doing this until the desired size is there, sorry but this is all i can think of :/[/quote']

no this isnt what I mean.. I dont want photobucket to choose my sizes... I want to be able to re size it the way I did my avi.. with the Microsoft office photo manager...

:cry:

Justine- thanks! I figured he looked better that.. ;)