✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

No more alcohol...NEVAAA!!

MAFE

Saturday night i was with my boyfriend and some pals...he got so fucking drunk and under that influence he treated me like shit...next day he didn't know what happened and shit...we fought so much...alcohol is not the answer...alcohol sucks...i'm not gonna drink or smoke NEVAAAA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he was figthing with my cousin and i was in the middle of them...i was sick of hear them and i said "i'll get outa here" and he got piss and told me "get the fuck out of here..i don't wanna see you...go totalk with that motherfuckers"...that motherfuckers were his friends...well...then he approached me and told me...i said GET OUT OF HERE....i don't wanna see you here... WTF??? the next day our pals told him what happened and he just wanted to put his head in the toilet...according to him he was so ashamed...

Alcohol is good in moderation, some people can't understand that. I've gotten drunk everyone has, but I don't let it control my life.

My dad is an alcoholic so I can relate to this. Trust me, DONT let your boyfriend get out of hand.

:lol: :lol: im with you Laura!....... :D

alcohol...doesnt have to be always a bad thing...if you now how to really enjoy it...there´s no prob!... ;)

now a want white wine!......with dijon cream... :smug:

well a year and a half ago, i was in the hospital for alcohol poisoning, so it isnt THAT great....

:stunned: my my!

Man, I've only been like crazy-ass drunk 4 or 5 times. But on other nights, I just have a pint or two or something.