March 8, 200521 yr Took me a long enough time to join the forum, but I'm finally here. (And, no, I didn't join just because Talk was supposedly leaked)
March 8, 200521 yr Author Nah, I've been reading the boards for a couple months, just was too damn lazy to join. :P
March 8, 200521 yr (And, no, I didn't join just because Talk was supposedly leaked) Good. Or else we'll all torment you ruthlessly! Just kidding. Welcome!
March 9, 200521 yr Author if u finally joined in' date=' must be a coldplay fan, so welcome ! i'm virginie[/quote'] Actually, no, I hate Coldplay, I just love forums. ;) :D
March 9, 200521 yr Author welcome here idiom' date=' friend, what's your name?. I'm Ari. :)[/quote'] Hi, I'm Nick. Nice to meet ya. :)
March 9, 200521 yr Actually, no, I hate Coldplay, I just love forums. Hahaha! Me too! I actually can't stand Coldplay. Don't tell Ian. He'll whip me. :lol:
March 11, 200521 yr if u finally joined in' date=' must be a coldplay fan, so welcome ! i'm virginie[/quote'] Actually, no, I hate Coldplay, I just love forums. ;) :D :lol: :lol: :/
Create an account or sign in to comment