• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I also thought that.. but no

Mon 27th & Tues 28th June LONDON CRYSTAL PALACE NATIONAL SPORTS CENTRE

Support: 27th Supergrass, Morning Runner

28th Interpol, Morning Runner

does anyone know who`s supporting them in london on the 27th of june?

on the 27th- Supergrass and Morning Runner

on the 28th- Interpol and Morning Runner

sounds MEGA! :wink3:

sorry to drag this up from the previous page, but...i'm going to the 27th gig, and i read "London Crystal Palace Athletics Stadium (27-28) (Morning Runner support on both dates, Interpol on 27, and Supergrass on 28) " and my source was http://www.nme.com/news/111677.htm from the NME magazine. i'm confused...ha, did you get your info from the official board?

COLDPLAY NEW ALBUM / SINGLE DETAILS....

Coldplay's new album X&Y will be released by Parlophone on 6th June, preceded by the single Speed Of Sound on 23rd May.

The follow up to 2002’s Brit and Grammy award winning ‘A Rush Of Blood To The Head’, X&Y was recorded over the past year at studios in the UK and has been produced by Danton Supple (Morrissey, Elbow), Ken Nelson (Badly Drawn Boy, Kings of Convenience) and the band.

“We wanted to try new things out, to move our sound along,” says Jonny, “but the focus remains on the songs, and Chris’s voice is sounding amazing. Everyone is playing at the top of their game.”

Following the release of X&Y the band embark on their biggest world tour yet, starting with dates in Europe. Support Acts confirmed for the UK & Eire leg of the tour include Doves, Supergrass, Elbow, Interpol, and Morning Runner.

The European dates are as follows:

Wed 15th June HAMBURG VOLKS PARK

Fri 17th June KOLN FUELINGER

Sun 19th June – BERLIN WUHLHEIDE

Wed 22nd June DUBLIN MARLAY PARK

Support Acts: Interpol, Morning Runner

Mon 27th & Tues 28th June LONDON CRYSTAL PALACE NATIONAL SPORTS CENTRE

Support: 27th Supergrass, Morning Runner

28th Interpol, Morning Runner

Fri 1st & Sat 2nd July GLASGOW BELLAHOUSTON PARK support: Supergrass, Morning Runner (both shows)

Mon 4th & Tue 5th July BOLTON REEBOK STADIUM

Support: 4th Elbow, Morning Runner

5th Doves, Morning Runner

Thu 7th July ARNHEM GELREDROME

Sat 9th July MUNICH COUBERTIN PLATZ

Sun 10th July VIENNA ST POLTEN OPEN AIR

Mon 11th July VERONA OPEN AIR

CLICK HERE now to register interest for tickets to Vienna, Verona, Arnhem. For general ticket sale details for all other dates listed go to the TOUR section on coldplay.com.

Additional European gigs will be added at a later date. US tour dates to be announced in the coming weeks.

god!!! i just found out!!! it's awesome! x&y doesn't as coldplay so much, but I'm really excited... there's 73 daya left for the single release, and 87 for the album! can't wait... oh and 69 days until the Star Wars Episode III premiere... I just had to say it :smug:

According to Mtv.com the single comes out on April 18th. This would be awesome because I am beginning to become very anxious. Perhaps the single cd comes out on May 23rd. All i know is I hope we can hear the single soon, i think it will come out before May 23rd. Either way I cant wait for the album.