✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

X&Y Its Official

Listen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The follow up to 2002’s Brit and Grammy award winning ‘A Rush Of Blood To The Head’, X&Y was recorded over the past year at studios in the UK and has been produced by Danton Supple (Morrissey, Elbow), Ken Nelson (Badly Drawn Boy, King of Convenience) and the band.

ARRGGGHHHH! :D :D :D :D :D

Support Acts confirmed for the UK & Eire leg of the tour include Doves, Supergrass, Elbow, Interpol, and Morning Runner.

:bigcry: why can't I live in the UK!!??? I hope they support in the US as well... Interpol and Coldplay in one gig! :stunned: I would just die!!!!!

i personally am not so thrilled about the album title. It just doesnt sound right to me yet, but it will grow on me. It really doesnt matter too much, because the songs are going to be great. By the way Speed of Sound is a cool name for a single. At least now they have given us dates!

The day the single comes out is a monday too, but I don't know what's so weird about releasing an album on monday. Do these things usually happen on a tuesday? I was hoping for the album name to be 'Speed of Sound', I really like the sound of it, but I guess X&Y is good too.

Monday is the release date for Music in Europe' date=' and Tuesday is the release date in North America. This is usually typical for all music sales/singles.[/quote']

So is it going to be released on Monday over here (in North America) too? Or will it be out on Tuesday.

ARRGGGHHHH!

Support Acts confirmed for the UK & Eire leg of the tour include Doves, Supergrass, Elbow, Interpol , and Morning Runner.

why can't I live in the UK!!??? I hope they support in the US as well... Interpol and Coldplay in one gig! I would just die!!!!!

im not exaclty a massive interpol fan, but i have started to get into them

that should be a great gig

Monday is the release date for Music in Europe' date=' and Tuesday is the release date in North America. This is usually typical for all music sales/singles.[/quote']

So is it going to be released on Monday over here (in North America) too? Or will it be out on Tuesday.

more than likely.. officially on Tuesday...

I just noticed that all of these tracks (other than X&Y obviously) dont have a single X or Y in them.

Square One

What If?

The Hardest Part

Talk

Till Kingdom Come

White Shadows

A Message

Speed Of Sound

Until i saw at the bottom of that setlist from the private show:

Fix You

I though I had something going there but oh well.

Guest LiquidSky
what?

X and Y

thy are into chromosomes and genetic now?

:stunned:

Grrr! :wink3:

I guess they are so different from us, Lea :stunned: